• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 23 Sep 2023, 04:43:04 pm
Off you go .............
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2023, 04:47:52 pm
Can’t ask for more given everything and done everything they can to stay up let’s hope for some good news tommorow  well done lads

Online Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2023, 04:49:08 pm
Couldn't be there as still on hols. Have to say we are still in with a shout. If my arithmetic is correct, and Swinton or Keighley lose by more than 6, we survive. They will both be fighting hard. Wish we didn't have to rely on that, but credit to the lads. Feel proud of them. Hopefully Championship footie next year.
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2023, 05:30:23 pm by Exile in Jamland »

Offline Richard Bills

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2023, 04:59:03 pm
Difficult listening here in Doha, halfway across the world.
In the first half, we seemed to give Toulouse too much respect, plus the bounce of the ball didn't favour us.
However, the team deserve huge credit, to win the second half 10-4. Really intelligent game management from Jake Carter and Jamie Doran, to keep hitting the touchline with kicks on the sixth tackle, slowing the gam down and giving their team mates a breather.
Hopefully Toulouse's final try will not come back to haunt us and ultimately what happens tomorrow is out of our hands. That said, I am feeling much more optimistic than I was at half time.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2023, 06:13:08 pm
Fantastic 2nd half . Thought we were staring down the barrel of a gun at 22-6. 1nd half lads were magnificent.

As it stands were -328. Keigjley and Swinton are -323. If I’m correct we need Swinton to lose by 5 or more points as they scored much less than us . We need Keighley to lose by 6 or more and they’ve scored 9 more points than us . Batley did us a favour by beating Thunder. It nudges Fax out the top 6  so they need a result tomorrow

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2023, 06:30:27 pm
Gutted couldn’t be there today had to work fingers crossed we have done enough

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 23 Sep 2023, 07:01:26 pm
It's gonna be tighter than tight tomorrow!

Barrow are now safe, following today's result, so it's you, Keighley, or us, for the dreaded trap-door!

'Fax are battling for a place in the six, so we'll receive precisely zero favours off 'em at the Shay!

But, will there be three tiers next term?

With the Skolars exiting League1, the prospect of a nine team division looms, but is that practical? I would suggest it's not, coz how could teams possibly survive on just eight home fixtures? So................

I reckon there'll be just two divisions, possibly split on a regional basis, but........

I want to stay up on merit, and not a the stroke of a pen from the RFL hierarchy, so..........

COME ON YOU LIONS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spelly.
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2023, 07:02:58 pm by spelly »

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 23 Sep 2023, 07:21:39 pm

Barrow are now safe, following today's result, so it's you, Keighley, or us, for the dreaded trap-door!

'Fax are battling for a place in the six, so we'll receive precisely zero favours off 'em at the Shay!

With the Skolars exiting League1, the prospect of a nine team division looms, but is that practical? I would suggest it's not, coz how could teams possibly survive on just eight home fixtures? So................

I reckon there'll be just two divisions, possibly split on a regional basis, but........

I want to stay up on merit, and not a the stroke of a pen from the RFL hierarchy, so..........

Spelly.

If think that is the way forward at the minute just 2 divisions.  8 will be no good at all league 1

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 23 Sep 2023, 08:12:19 pm

Spelly.
As a Whitehaven fan I hope you loose by more than 5 points tomorrow, however I hope London put a huge score on Keighley as I would rather play Swinton next year than Keighley.good luck tomorrow Spelly.