HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Trip to Toulouse

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 17 Jan 2024, 07:43:11 pm
If you have booked on the 8.30 flight from Birmingham to Toulouse on Friday 19th April we're taking a bus to the airport let me know asap if you want a seat so I can arrange and check what bus we need
Thanks
born and bred haven.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2024, 09:48:38 am
Looking forward to this trip pal. Up the Haven. Let us fill the plane up with our fans.👍

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 24 Jan 2024, 11:01:45 am
Looking forward to this trip pal. Up the Haven. Let us fill the plane up with our fans.👍

looks like a few going over again marra be great trip.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2024, 09:32:46 am
Bus to Toulouse
A bit of a lay off before our next away day which is the Toulouse weekend
We will be leaving weatherspoons at midnight Thursday 18th April for the 8.30 am flight from Birmingham if you are on this flight and haven't booked a seat on the bus message me asap I will confirm the bus in the next week or 2 and be chasing payments
Thanks again
born and bred haven.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2024, 12:54:06 pm
Cheers Shaun should be a good trip marra.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2024, 01:27:38 pm
Cheers Shaun should be a good trip marra.

6 more just booked on Callum Phillips dad and friends looking good be a 53 seater with toilet now
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2024, 12:25:02 pm
bus filling nicely going to be a great following in toulouse
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 28 Feb 2024, 12:28:46 pm
i still have seats available for our toulouse trip i will be comfirming very soon. so if your flying from birmingham and want a seat message me asap.

thanks
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 04 Mar 2024, 03:39:27 pm
So that's pre season out of the way our next away game is Toulouse I have seats available on the bus to Birmingham you need to book your flights and hotel
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 23 Mar 2024, 09:15:41 am
Everything all booked for our trip to Toulouse in 4 weeks i will be taking payment for the bus before we travel to Birmingham £50 return payment by bank transfer or see me at the barrow Sheffield or Batley game but asap if you can
Should be another great weekend
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 03 Apr 2024, 11:53:56 am
just 2 weeks until we travel to toulouse we still have seats available if you are flying from birmingham on friday 19/4/ around 80 on this flight.
born and bred haven.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 13 Apr 2024, 10:08:48 am
Hiya from your Swinton member!

We took the same flights that you're on last week, and the whole experience was the tops!

The staff at Birmingham Airport are both friendly and helpful. There's any amount of catering outlets there, so you won't go hungry or thirsty!

Our flights both ways, were on time, the weather was great, and of course...............................

We won!

I left my shirt from last season in the Melting Pot, so hopefully, it'll be on display when you're in there!

Enjoy mes amis!

Spelly.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 13 Apr 2024, 01:01:12 pm
Hiya from your Swinton member!

We took the same flights that you're on last week, and the whole experience was the tops!

The staff at Birmingham Airport are both friendly and helpful. There's any amount of catering outlets there, so you won't go hungry or thirsty!

Our flights both ways, were on time, the weather was great, and of course...............................

We won!

I left my shirt from last season in the Melting Pot, so hopefully, it'll be on display when you're in there!

Enjoy mes amis!

Spelly.

Thanks for the update spelly we always leave a shirt in the melting pot and will leave another were also going to give the bistro a go as well we have around 80 going over can't wait for the weekend
You guys had a great win hopefully we can bring the points back
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 17 Apr 2024, 03:08:06 pm
Its nearly here our first away trip of the league season if you are coming with us see you at weatherspoons tomorrow we are leaving at midnight.
born and bred haven.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 18 Apr 2024, 03:22:06 pm
What time does spoons shut?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave