HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

salford v hull kr

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 04 Aug 2007, 07:40:06 am
looks to me salford will be heading for nl1 now,,hull kr produced a massive effort in the second half,,their forwards played out of there skin,,and what was stanley gene on !!!!!!!!for his age, he was charging about in the second half like a man possesd,,thought salford would have taken the spoils last night myself but got it wrong again,,(coupon down again)

you could see the relief in justin morgans face when being interviewed ,that he thinks kr wil stay up now,,still there are 5 more games to play in sl so anything could happen yet i suppose,

say salford were relegated , who would you choose from there players to sign for haven if we could persuade them ???

i'd go for david hodgson and michael korkidas,,,any views for discussion

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2007, 08:50:02 am
certainly looks a massive hill to climb for salford,players i would like to see at haven next season would be  robinson his kicking game is fantastic,also finnegan great player heard korkeadis going to barrow
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2007, 09:09:17 am
yeh forgot about luke robinson there,,,,,good player on his day,,but he does have many off days

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 04 Aug 2007, 11:58:20 am
david gower (non quota aussie plays second row or prop)
simon finnigan (loose forward or second row)

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 04 Aug 2007, 08:26:20 pm
I'll  go  for  Finnigan  as  well.  Add  Korkidas, Haggerty  and  Coley  to  the  list  and  you  would  have  a  top  NL1  pack.

popularsider

Reply #5 on: 04 Aug 2007, 10:42:51 pm
coley wil go to the pie eaters
korkidas back to wakey
haggerty who knows