HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

matty

Offline havenproud

• Academy Signing
on: 02 Aug 2007, 12:35:20 am
glad to see that he has re signed, personally i believe he has been one of the most consistant players of the season, and should have been given the 9 shirt long before now, matty has replaced lester and rightly so!! he is an out and out nine imo, and a huge asset to the club, lets leave him and sice in the 9 and 14 shirts for the foreseeable future and spend our money elsewhere, lets spend smiths wages on a classy 7 or an awsome prop, and for one season play with 2 hookers instead of 4!!

best of luck for the next 2 years matty and hopefully 1 of them will be in sl mate!!

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2007, 12:49:20 am
3 hookers next year

matty
sice
chris smith

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 02 Aug 2007, 12:57:25 am
whats the point in having 4 hookers at one club non at all the room they make on the bench could be used by 1 or to props to give the older guys a break

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 02 Aug 2007, 03:32:03 pm
cant see chris smith playing 1st team next season
haven till i die

popularsider

Reply #4 on: 02 Aug 2007, 07:34:37 pm
if sice or matty gets injured he wil have to unless we put bamber or ashley elsley at 9

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #5 on: 02 Aug 2007, 09:23:48 pm
glad that Matty's signed he class  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline havenproud

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 02 Aug 2007, 09:41:39 pm
if sice or matty gets injured he wil have to unless we put bamber or ashley elsley at 9

or we might see jacko back in a 9 shirt!! ::) :o ;D

mayb not!!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 03 Aug 2007, 01:35:59 pm

i really dont think chris is ready for 1st team at the top level of NL1
haven till i die

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 03 Aug 2007, 02:12:16 pm
been a top performer the academy this season

newton

Reply #9 on: 03 Aug 2007, 02:19:57 pm
tototally differant ball game you are always moaning popular always looking for an argument and to cause something ::)you have a answer for everything and must spend all the time you have on here or at the rec get a life and stop living by everybody say so you always being talking to some inside info how come if you are so inthe know your not chairman
« Last Edit: 03 Aug 2007, 04:35:18 pm by newton »

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 03 Aug 2007, 10:08:44 pm
tototally differant ball game you are always moaning popular always looking for an argument and to cause something ::)you have a answer for everything and must spend all the time you have on here or at the rec get a life and stop living by everybody say so you always being talking to some inside info how come if you are so inthe know your not chairman

bit of a persnal attack there. npt chaorman coz he prob knows something about rugby lol. chairmen usually no about cash and not rugby

popularsider

Reply #11 on: 03 Aug 2007, 10:34:25 pm
sorry newton "all haile king newton bow down were not worthy"  ::) ::) ::) ::)

sorry for giving my opinion that chris smith has been one of the top performes for the academy this season and he wil be the 3rd choice hooker next season behind matty and sicey

newton

Reply #12 on: 04 Aug 2007, 11:28:26 am
i know you have an opion because you have critisized derry eilbeck on this forum for weeks in my opion without any cause he has been our stand out centre all year but you have put the boot in every week all am saying is there is one h**ll on a step up to first team and i dont think smith  has the experience yet

popularsider

Reply #13 on: 04 Aug 2007, 11:54:16 am
its my opinion that scott macca rob jacko and seeds are all better than derrie