HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Carlisle United

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
on: 22 Oct 2006, 10:32:29 am
Does anyone travel up the A595 on a Saturday afternoon to watch the mighty Cumbrians?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2006, 08:34:13 pm
not anyone with any sense!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

they should be saving their pennies to come and watch Cumbria's Premier Sporting Team at the recre!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven NUT

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2006, 07:34:49 pm
they are the only pro club of any sport in this county and i think its brill the way they are going UP THE BLUES

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2006, 12:02:04 pm
Im as big a Haven fan as anyone but the atmosphere at United games is 100% better than any Haven game this season. People actually sing and get behind the team rather than just stand and clap or shout 'gerrem onside referee'.

UP THE BLUES

haven1985

Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2006, 07:05:42 pm
yeah and the supporters actually get behind the away supporters and try and fight...   Such a shame that at thee haven we are a trouble free crowd

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 26 Oct 2006, 09:25:18 pm
wouldnt watch carlisle if they were in my back garden
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 27 Oct 2006, 11:21:45 am
Get behind the away supporters and fight? What are you on about? Ive seen just as much trouble if not more within the Recreation Ground over the past few years than i have in Brunton Park.

Toddle of andwatch Man Utd on Sky like the majority of the football 'supporting' public in West Cumbria.

haven1985

Reply #7 on: 28 Oct 2006, 01:35:44 pm
oh i can remember the papers there is trouble they were lucky the millwall army didnt retaliate or there would have been somr\e full hjospital beds

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 30 Oct 2006, 09:21:51 am
shame them lot up there wanted all the glory themselves and voted to kick the reds out of the football league!
i'd rather go and watch the reds than carlisle
the reverand, big mac

Offline Bransty Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 30 Oct 2006, 08:00:09 pm
Completely the wrong sport for me, but if I did watch any it wouldn't be Man TD or Carlisle