HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Thursday Night

Guest · 56 · 4452

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 05 Aug 2007, 11:04:19 pm
I'm not the greatest Rob Jacko fan in the world it has to be said, but the past two weeks (Halifax and Widnes) he did play well, hence I thought that his bad run was over ???

It appears NOT!!!!! (In some circles, I didn't see him today)

However I would play him in the 2nd row as Spencer seems to have lost form and confidence this year.

I would have Seeds and Eilbeck in the centres.
« Last Edit: 05 Aug 2007, 11:05:52 pm by Chorley Blue and Gold »

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 06 Aug 2007, 10:18:05 am
i would have seeds and S.macca

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

popularsider

Reply #17 on: 06 Aug 2007, 01:58:36 pm
we need the place to be intimadating like it was against catalans, when the crowd got behind the lads that weekend, catalans started making errors giving away penalties and the players lifted there intensity and performance, lets do the same with the cas big shots who think they have the right to go to every ground and win and win comfortably they dont respect us or are players so lets not show there players any respect, guttenbiel put 1 good hit in australia and every cas fan thinks he is class, brough can only kick close the little s*** down dont give hime time or space, get into leafas face early and he wil want to go off. oway haven do this for the fans!!!!!!

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 06 Aug 2007, 02:00:58 pm
I wouldn't risk Scott Macca on thursday.
He's coming back from injury and there's no point risking his recovery.
It's better that he's 100% for the playoffs at the end of the season.

At the end of the day, Widnes and Cas will finish first and second and i can't see anyone else catching us as we should beat Rochdale and Sheffield.

It wouls be great to beat Cas but it's not going to alter where we finish - there's no point in risking Scott.

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 06 Aug 2007, 02:09:56 pm
The atmosphere yesterday was non existant.
Everyone seemed to be waiting for Haven to win.
The old "prawn sandwich" syndrome that Roy Keane used to go on about at Old Trafford.

I think on Thursday everyone will get behind the lads from the start and get stuck into the Cas big shots.
We need to make it as intimidating as possible.

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 06 Aug 2007, 02:18:37 pm
Passed by the Rec this aft and Sky are busy putting up a camera gantry on the pop side--looks like it may offer some degree of cover if it rains on our parade although with H&S as it is it will most likely be a no-go zone!
El Tel.

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 06 Aug 2007, 02:22:06 pm
i saw that aswell hwl  ;D

haven1985

Reply #22 on: 06 Aug 2007, 03:01:35 pm
Passed by the Rec this aft and Sky are busy putting up a camera gantry on the pop side--looks like it may offer some degree of cover if it rains on our parade although with H&S as it is it will most likely be a no-go zone!
El Tel.

was told yesterday thats were stevo and that are sitting, right in the middle of the popular side.

popularsider

Reply #23 on: 06 Aug 2007, 03:07:40 pm
stevo aint coming marra  ::)

eddie
phil clarke
barrie mac
ben proe (touchline)
bill arthur

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 06 Aug 2007, 04:06:49 pm
Agreed, i wouldnt risk him. Wait for a few weeks and play him in the centres

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #25 on: 06 Aug 2007, 05:07:54 pm
will u still be allowed to go in the popular end then ?   ???
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #26 on: 06 Aug 2007, 05:26:22 pm
If not we cant all fit in kells end and the railway end  and the granstand ! ! ! !  >:(

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #27 on: 06 Aug 2007, 05:38:47 pm
I'm not the greatest Rob Jacko fan in the world it has to be said, but the past two weeks (Halifax and Widnes) he did play well, hence I thought that his bad run was over ???

It appears NOT!!!!! (In some circles, I didn't see him today)

exactly 2 good games in season is very very poor for a player IMO derrie should be picked !!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #28 on: 06 Aug 2007, 06:52:32 pm
forecast for thursday is supposed to be good,so hopefully we'll have a full house

popularsider

Reply #29 on: 06 Aug 2007, 06:55:27 pm
i heard steve ganson is the ref?