HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ATMOSPHERE TONIGHT

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 09 Aug 2007, 01:55:35 pm
we must creat a very very loud atmosphere tonight really get behind the tea this is a our game of the season for me we need all the fans out in numbers cos cass will bring a hell of a lot we need to be as vocal as we have ever been get the kells end and pop side packed out and sing ya hearts out for the lads ya never no what might happen and iv noticed whenever we sing the lads lift and play out of their skind but latley the recre fortress has been like a symetary get it back in flow starting tonight

lets blow phil clark and the boys away wid a huge crowd and atmsophere show that we whant sl and make them think twice bowt never letting us up

Offline mighty haven

• Academy Signing
  • up the haven
Reply #1 on: 09 Aug 2007, 02:33:39 pm
wel sed

Offline cano

• Academy Star
  • Haven in the Maldives
Reply #2 on: 09 Aug 2007, 02:39:51 pm
anyone know who ref is this evening

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2007, 03:36:45 pm
we must creat a very very loud atmosphere tonight really get behind the tea this is a our game of the season for me we need all the fans out in numbers cos cass will bring a hell of a lot we need to be as vocal as we have ever been get the kells end and pop side packed out and sing ya hearts out for the lads ya never no what might happen and iv noticed whenever we sing the lads lift and play out of their skind but latley the recre fortress has been like a symetary get it back in flow starting tonight

lets blow phil clark and the boys away wid a huge crowd and atmsophere show that we whant sl and make them think twice bowt never letting us up

Keiran, will you check things before you post them and use bloody English, You sound like them bloody wideboy gangsters.

popularsider

Reply #4 on: 09 Aug 2007, 03:59:17 pm
ref is ian smith marra

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 09 Aug 2007, 04:09:16 pm
The Cas team coach has been parked up at the Trout Hotel, Cockermouth most of the day.   Did they stay there last night???
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 09 Aug 2007, 04:54:57 pm
THINK THEY SET OFF THIS MORNING KEITH MAYBE HAD LUNCH AT THE TROUT BEFORE TRAINING IN THE COCKERMOUTH AREA
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2007, 01:10:46 pm
Atmosphere last night was ruined by the siting of the Sky Boxes basically spliting the pop side in half. .......

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:01:51 pm
Atmosphere last night was ruined by the siting of the Sky Boxes basically spliting the pop side in half. .......

ano that bloody sky box cuddent see a thing  >:( the atmoshere was still awesome though where i was we were singing and shouting all night  :D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #9 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:17:34 pm

ano that bloody sky box cuddent see a thing  >:( the atmoshere was still awesome though where i was we were singing and shouting all night  :D
yeh same here and ano that sky box ruined part of my view of the match they didnt need to put green stuff were the polls were cos you could still see them