Thursday Night

Guest · 56 · 4447

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #45 on: 07 Aug 2007, 09:12:19 am
Fair enough.
I'd have anyone but Leahy.

I'd even take Colin Morris back....

at least he was looking most of the time leahy has is back to play and this is where other teams get their punches and knees and we retaliate when leahy has got back and blames us for it

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

popularsider

Reply #46 on: 07 Aug 2007, 11:15:23 am
had a look in the rl express and noticed at the doncaster vs rochdale game there were 3 people sin binned and 2 sent off then i noticed the ref J LEAHY and thought nothing unusal there then

Guru

Reply #47 on: 08 Aug 2007, 10:17:40 am
we need the place to be intimadating like it was against catalans, when the crowd got behind the lads that weekend, catalans started making errors giving away penalties and the players lifted there intensity and performance, lets do the same with the cas big shots who think they have the right to go to every ground and win and win comfortably they dont respect us or are players so lets not show there players any respect, guttenbiel put 1 good hit in australia and every cas fan thinks he is class, brough can only kick close the little s*** down dont give hime time or space, get into leafas face early and he wil want to go off. oway haven do this for the fans!!!!!!
Good God get over yourself.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #48 on: 08 Aug 2007, 02:46:17 pm
and who do u support guru ?
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

popularsider

Reply #49 on: 08 Aug 2007, 02:57:48 pm
cas  :D

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #50 on: 08 Aug 2007, 04:19:33 pm
we need the place to be intimadating like it was against catalans, when the crowd got behind the lads that weekend, catalans started making errors giving away penalties and the players lifted there intensity and performance, lets do the same with the cas big shots who think they have the right to go to every ground and win and win comfortably they dont respect us or are players so lets not show there players any respect, guttenbiel put 1 good hit in australia and every cas fan thinks he is class, brough can only kick close the little s*** down dont give hime time or space, get into leafas face early and he wil want to go off. oway haven do this for the fans!!!!!!
well i agree with you there marra ! when we played cas away and we started shouting danny brough played sh**** for the rest of the match haha lets wind him up by shouten theres only 1 john duffy  :P

Guru

Reply #51 on: 08 Aug 2007, 06:00:34 pm
Rugby League.

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #52 on: 08 Aug 2007, 06:21:56 pm
Rugby League.

Well said marra, Hope you have a safe journey if your coming up. Lets just hope it's a great game and no Muppet's from either side supporters spoil it.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #53 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:15:07 am
Anyone know if the match is on radio cumbria tonight?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #54 on: 09 Aug 2007, 12:06:41 pm
I heard it was mate.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #55 on: 09 Aug 2007, 12:16:59 pm
Cheers marra
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave