HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

You can't Knock That !

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:29:11 pm
we will see how good danny brough is against moran sorry moran is the best half back in nl1 for me
danny brough will not face moran he will play hooker if you noticed tonight he was hooker for about 60 minutes lupton and thackery will be the halfback with mgoldrick at fullback, lupton and mgoldrick huby and guttenbeill all did not play tonight but will next week
i hope if moran plays a blinder you dont use the excuse of brough playing out of posistion now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #16 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:29:59 pm
You played to your best of your abilty but was never good enough to win to many of your players wanted to beat cas on there own danny brough showed why he is proberly best player in this league tonight and thats why he walked the man of the match you need to face facts cas had 4 of there best players not playing tonight and had 4 or 5 players under the age of 21 playing tonight and still won but it was a very good  old fashsion game of rugby very hard

What a load of garbage marra, Cas are full time, we are not. and we made you look average mate, and you well know it. Brough is a cry baby, first to play dirty, Then first to spit the dummy out if he can not get is own way. He is a first class s??t. playing for penalties all the time. Thats one thing he as got down to a fine art "Cheating" Yes you were the better team tonight "just"  But us little part timers kept with the X SL club did we not? If thats the best you got to offer SL marra your doomed before you get started.
Lets see how good you are next week against the other full timers on TV. See if you can get any points out of that game.  :P

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:34:40 pm
it was nice none of the fans stayed for a beer after the game, at least terry matterson and the players did!
we hung around for a beer at the jungle after you put 40 points on us!

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:36:57 pm
A couple of pertinent ponits:-

(1) To Cas fans ..creaming over their team.  You are a full time out fit playing agianst a part time team.  Thats why ..and only why you and Widnes are first and second.....  The team you have now would not registrer more than six point six in a SL season.

(2) Whitehaven played to their best of their ability having ..like most of the fans their today worked for three days this week before turning out to play tonight..  If we were full time and training as Cas and Widnes can we would be far more competitive.  Neverthless we gave it a shot and masssaged Cas egos by making them break sweat.

(3) Whether Cas or Widnes go up...and it wil be one or the other .. you will and i mean will,... be odds on to return to NL1  the following season...so enjoy your glory in all its dellusional technic couler of amber and black.  "You aint better you are just different !!!!"    Your season come down to Four games against WIDNES... your only true competitiors this year.

Monte2carlo

Reply #19 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:58:30 pm
I am proud to be a haven fan. Well done DR and the boys

Monte

Offline From the Jam Butty Mines

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:25:04 am
After the match today I actually think that Thackery was Cas's best player, looked very busy all match, but he didn't seem to have that killer pass. Cas's forward's were mcuh fitter and made a lot more yards that Haven's. How Haven fans can claim that fletch is the best second row in NL1 when he only takes the ball five metre from the oppositions line is beyond me. Duffy looked OK but didn't have the pace to break Cas's line. Rudd, too much catch and pass without taking anybody on. Jackson and Fats - 1 blockbusting drive per match and that's it. Didn't even know /Spence was playing until I read the programme after the match.

Cas  wer better than us, but not much. They always made yards easier and always seemed to make that 1/2 break but we coukd have beat them on a different day. Thackery looked better than Brough who spat his dummy oiut half way through 2nd hald - why didn't we try this earlier?

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 10 Aug 2007, 10:32:52 am
from the jam butty mines, you must have watched a different game to me fletch took a hell of a lot of ball in and got through loads of work in defence

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 10 Aug 2007, 11:51:34 am
Didn't even know /Spence was playing until I read the programme after the match.

I thought that Spencer got through an awful lot of tackling. Maybe you were one of the many people round me who kept on saying great tackle Matty when it was in fact Spencer, the fact that he was wearing a band round his head last night sort of got people thinking that whenever he made a tackle it was Matty (Matty also got through a lot of work). I thought the whole team gave back some of what went missing at Blackpool, all we ask of them is 100% effort and we got that last night, some people however still wont be satisfied with that.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:23:52 pm
They done a good job defense wise its there attack and finish they need to brush up on.But were a parktime team so they done well against them.well done the lads.

Offline Beth

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:33:20 pm
could this not be because most cas fans thought they would come up here and pi*s it? what about danny brough ? this lad cannot take it when something isnt going hes way twice he nearly started a fight i watched it on sky and both times the commentators agrees it was brough who started it numerous high shots from cas( yes there were some from haven) but do you ever see a game of rugby where there arent high tackles? what about one of your players clearly punching a haven player in a tackle near the start of the game yes haven do commit high tackles yes our discipline isnt the best in the league but have a look at how your players played before coming on here with this load of shi* .

Nice to see that you've convieniently ignored the fact that Brough wasnt the first player to throw a push in that tackle. Your Number 4 pulled him off a tackle (which isnt allowed) and threw him to the floor. Brough reacted like any player would. But hey! Dont let that get in the way of your Haven bias!
Oh and watch the last ten minutes again, around the 70th minute one of your players kicks 19yr old Ryan Boyle in the head.

popularsider

Reply #25 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:40:56 pm
boyle should throw an elbow on then should he

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #26 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:41:19 pm
could this not be because most cas fans thought they would come up here and pi*s it? what about danny brough ? this lad cannot take it when something isnt going hes way twice he nearly started a fight i watched it on sky and both times the commentators agrees it was brough who started it numerous high shots from cas( yes there were some from haven) but do you ever see a game of rugby where there arent high tackles? what about one of your players clearly punching a haven player in a tackle near the start of the game yes haven do commit high tackles yes our discipline isnt the best in the league but have a look at how your players played before coming on here with this load of shi* .

Nice to see that you've convieniently ignored the fact that Brough wasnt the first player to throw a push in that tackle. Your Number 4 pulled him off a tackle (which isnt allowed) and threw him to the floor. Brough reacted like any player would. But hey! Dont let that get in the way of your Haven bias!
Oh and watch the last ten minutes again, around the 70th minute one of your players kicks 19yr old Ryan Boyle in the head.

Well Beth i think you will find our player was tackled !!! so rob tried to push him off so maden could play the ball but no brough started having a rant and started punching !!

Good game from the lads ! good tackling !

IMO we need to stop flinging the ball out from half way right to calvert as all the cas players were all over him by time the ball got there and therefore was dragged in touch and tell duffy to stop kicking on 3rd tackle ! he wasted a penalty which we could have scored off.

Offline Beth

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:45:18 pm

He was on his back on the floor, ne was trying to get up so your player kicked him in the head. There is no reason for kicking someone in the head.

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #28 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:53:24 pm

He was on his back on the floor, ne was trying to get up so your player kicked him in the head. There is no reason for kicking someone in the head.

You will nearly bet by part timers, Thats all your not happy about, So you will make all the excuses up in the book! So go have a cry with Brough, I am sure he will give you one of his spare dummies. Lets see how you stack up against another FULL TIME CLUB next week ?

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #29 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:56:47 pm

You will nearly bet by part timers, Thats all your not happy about, So you will make all the excuses up in the book! So go have a cry with Brough, I am sure he will give you one of his spare dummies. Lets see how you stack up against another FULL TIME CLUB next week ?
Ha Ha nice one jameater