HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

cas plans this week

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
on: 07 Aug 2007, 08:55:27 pm
when r they comin up. i herd it was wednesday night and they where gna train on thurs morn. any1 no

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2007, 09:12:23 pm
Wont be training at our place unless they ask.  Dont think they will stop over that would mean a full day with nowt to do.

Monte2carlo

Reply #2 on: 07 Aug 2007, 09:33:02 pm
they shouldn't be able to train on our ground period !!!

Monte

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #3 on: 07 Aug 2007, 10:49:11 pm
Did they not do the same to us one time at their place, We had to train and warm up on the car park?

They can use my front garden if they like  ;D Better still theres a bit of ground behind the scoreboard, with some long metal rails running down. Let them train on there  :D

Guru

Reply #4 on: 08 Aug 2007, 06:07:18 pm
Did they not do the same to us one time at their place, We had to train and warm up on the car park?

They can use my front garden if they like  ;D Better still theres a bit of ground behind the scoreboard, with some long metal rails running down. Let them train on there  :D
If you went to the away game this year, you would have realised that the team ,other than Castleford,warming up on the main pitch was,wait for it,wait for it,Whitehaven.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 08 Aug 2007, 06:37:16 pm

If you went to the away game this year, you would have realised that the team ,other than Castleford,warming up on the main pitch was,wait for it,wait for it,Whitehaven.
               WOW WOULD NEVER HAVE GUEST THAT :o :o :o
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Guru

Reply #6 on: 08 Aug 2007, 10:11:52 pm
You wouldn't think so to read some of the previous posts.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #7 on: 09 Aug 2007, 12:03:49 pm
na we'd rather have you telling us  :P  :D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 09 Aug 2007, 04:12:11 pm
The Cas team coach has been parked up at the Trout Hotel, Cockermouth for most of the day, so it looks like they stayed there last night and probably trained in the C/mouth area!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!