HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

maden/abram

Guest · 53 · 3298

popularsider

on: 10 Aug 2007, 01:11:22 pm
according to leigh fans he has signed with them for next season if this is true what are the bod playing at letting him go  >:( >:(

rob jacko and duffy are deffo here next year though  ;D

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2007, 01:32:07 pm
Hope thats not true Steve is the one player out of that 3 I would definately want next year ......

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2007, 01:38:01 pm
steve puts 110% in every game he plays for us

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 10 Aug 2007, 01:43:45 pm
hmm why would he sign for Leigh as they are going nowhere apart from Division 2

Monte

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2007, 01:55:06 pm
Is this yet another one of those laughable rumours? :D

Monte2carlo

Reply #5 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:06:32 pm
Yep,

Monte

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:12:39 pm
only telling you what a leigh fan told me and when a mate of mine asked steve if he would be here next season he said "i dunno yet mate" but when he asked rob jackson he replied "yeah ive got a year left here mate then we wil see what happens but im loving it" same reply from mr duffy

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:22:38 pm
Maden has been a very good player for us but suprised when i looked on the top scorers and he wasnt on cause from the matches ive seen his scored quite alot

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:30:29 pm
Would rather give Maden an option of relocating up here, aka Fletcher, if he wants a new contract, otherwise let him go.

Could then spend the money on someone who would be locally based and could attend every training session.

Immediate thought would be Matt Gardner at Huddersfield. Once Huddersfields injuries clear up and looking at the signing they've made for next season he won't get a shot in the first team. Alternatively this Blair kid that Worky have signed up seems to be getting some rave reviews. Perhaps worth having a look at him over the summer.

Regretfully, don't think Lebbon will get a chance to steak his place in the 1st team whilst DR is in charge. Benson isn't good enough to play on the wing and although Rhys Davies has a lot of potential, not ready for 1st team action yet, so none of the wingers at the club are ready to make the step up from the u-21s.

Long term at winger, need to sign up Patrick Vaughan from Maryport ARL and/or Michael Maxwell from Wath Brow Hornets ARL, both could potentially make the grade but Vaughan would probably need a couple of yrs in the u-21s.

Monte2carlo

Reply #9 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:31:23 pm
Are these the same Leigh fans who think Leigh are a big club still. Thay have peaked and now are on a downward spiral, ask any ex Leigh player were they pefer to play with us or them and the answer is always us, and they get paid on time. Nowt but somw wooden spoon stirring by Leigh fans.

Maybe we should be signing some of there players LOL

monte

Monte2carlo

Reply #10 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:32:52 pm
Lebbon,

Is this the fella who would rather take womens fitness classes in Wukinton than play for our U21's ?

Monte

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 10 Aug 2007, 02:57:44 pm
hmm why would he sign for Leigh as they are going nowhere apart from Division 2

Monte

And Haven are going where, monte????   He wouldn't have the travelling to contend with at Leigh and still be in the same division!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 10 Aug 2007, 03:50:28 pm
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #13 on: 10 Aug 2007, 03:55:18 pm
doesn't look good

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 10 Aug 2007, 04:22:21 pm
this is only speculation from leigh fans like on here when people said nanyn would be staying and that he would be coming back or when wainright was coming dont belive anything until it anounced
haven till i die