HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

maden/abram

Guest · 53 · 3235

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #30 on: 12 Aug 2007, 11:58:37 am
monte i couldnt agree with you more about they acadamy alot of them are getting above their stations from what i hear

popularsider

Reply #31 on: 12 Aug 2007, 03:31:53 pm
fordy was told if he wanted to go to barrow he had to sign a deal with haven so nobody could snap him up next season

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 12 Aug 2007, 06:02:46 pm
fordy was told if he wanted to go to barrow he had to sign a deal with haven so nobody could snap him up next season

yeah heard the same thing they said that he could go to barrow then the week later said you can only go barrow if you sign a contract
haven till i die

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #33 on: 13 Aug 2007, 01:36:51 pm

yeah heard the same thing they said that he could go to barrow then the week later said you can only go barrow if you sign a contract

not just any contract....a **** poor one.not woth the paper it was written on

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:01:51 pm
Are these the same Leigh fans who think Leigh are a big club still. Thay have peaked and now are on a downward spiral, ask any ex Leigh player were they pefer to play with us or them and the answer is always us, and they get paid on time. Nowt but somw wooden spoon stirring by Leigh fans.

Maybe we should be signing some of there players LOL

monte
Its not stirring pal, I`ve heard this and a lad who stands near me at home games said maden told him himself that he`s coming leigh on a 2 year contract and maybe 1 more haven player coming with him.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:07:06 pm
i hope it is R.Jackson

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:08:11 pm
i hope it is R.Jackson
I dont, heard its duffy

Monte2carlo

Reply #37 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:11:50 pm
i hope it is R.Jackson
I dont, heard its duffy

So they want to play in division 2 then  ;D get a grip man

Monte

popularsider

Reply #38 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:19:20 pm
talking to duffy and rob jackson last thursday they both told me they would be whitehaven players next season

when i asked maden he said "i dont know"

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:27:18 pm
talking to duffy and rob jackson last thursday they both told me they would be whitehaven players next season

when i asked maden he said "i dont know"
johns not going to say it to you, he doesnt want you lot on his back till end of season...........personally I`m not bothered if he dont come to ours, we got penky and hartley lined up from fax for next season - plus a few others. If all the signings come off, got a feeling we will finish above fax and haven next season, The team we got now should be challenging, but we got an idiot in charge at the mo - should be gone for next season.
 Lets face it, we`ve been terrible this season but I`ve got a good feeling about next year. :)

popularsider

Reply #40 on: 16 Aug 2007, 09:54:06 pm
cant see penky or hartley leaving fax when they are going full time

Monte2carlo

Reply #41 on: 16 Aug 2007, 11:29:51 pm
when are Leigh fans going to realise that they aren't the big fish that they were 3 years ago.

monte

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 17 Aug 2007, 05:25:49 pm
cant see penky or hartley leaving fax when they are going full time
on fax forum saying they will be part time next season

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 17 Aug 2007, 05:28:06 pm
when are Leigh fans going to realise that they aren't the big fish that they were 3 years ago.

monte
we aint a big team (like haven aint), only widnes and cas classed as big teams in this league - no one else I`m afraid

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 17 Aug 2007, 06:01:44 pm
i hope it is R.Jackson
I dont, heard its duffy

Duffy's contracted for next season so i wouldn't expect him to leave, plus i can't see us releasing one of the best players in the division without a big transfer fee. Just how many times has he been going back to Leigh now though it's been 3 or 4 times this season. Steve Maden's a decent player very good in defence and someone i would like us to keep but if he was to leave then it isn't the end of the world he is a replaceable player but Duffy would be hard to replace. I wouldn't take any other Scrum Half in the division over Duffy.

As for Rob Jackson if he keeps up the way he played against Castleford then he's ok but from his performances (or non performances) over the past 2 years we'd be better off without.

I'm sure Baldwin would fit in well at Leigh though.