HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

what happened to saints

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
on: 12 Aug 2007, 10:56:30 am
did they just have a rest? i never thought there was a team in world rugby that could nil them. bet the challenge cup is still a very 1 sided affair with stains winning by about 40 points
NO PAIN NO GAIN

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 12 Aug 2007, 03:39:02 pm
stil top the league marra
Stil the champions
stil the world champions
stil going to wembley
stil the most succesful team in the super league era

8)

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2007, 04:59:03 pm
u are there again dumbo . the post said what happened last nite????? and i felt they were far too good to be nilled by anyone. all the info u have just give me i already knew.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 12 Aug 2007, 05:56:53 pm
what happend last night catalans beat them, last time saints got nilled was 2004 by leeds at leeds

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 13 Aug 2007, 03:45:02 pm
Were Saints under instructions from the RFL to lose in order to make the Challenge Cup final more of an interest to the non-RL public?

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 13 Aug 2007, 03:59:27 pm
wouldnt that be controversial?

oh well that would be ok cause its not wigan eh!
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 13 Aug 2007, 04:06:35 pm
Saints will win the league anyway and it doesn't matter where Catalan finish cos they can't get relegated :o :o :o

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 13 Aug 2007, 10:56:26 pm
Were Saints under instructions from the RFL to lose in order to make the Challenge Cup final more of an interest to the non-RL public?

this crak i have heard off few people and then watchin the highlight after it looks likely. the tackles are almost pulled out of. maybe this is part of the deal for saints avoiding point deduction. still best team in the world tho

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 14 Aug 2007, 05:03:40 pm
the reason saints got nilled because catalans player better then saints on the night

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"