HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

The New Official Forum

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
on: 24 Sep 2006, 03:51:04 pm
Welcome to the new official Whitehaven RLFC forum. This new system is hosted on our own servers which means we have total control over it. It uses a much better forum system which is constantly being updated with new features and improvements.

When registering for the forum, please use the same username that you did on the old one! This will make it easy for users to identify who is who.

The new forum has a completely new look which is much more stylish. However if you would like to use the lighter classic view then please follow the instructions below:

• Click on the 'PROFILE' button at the top of the screen
  • Click on the 'Look and Layout Preferences' link underneath the 'Modify Profile' menu down the left hand side
  • Click on the 'Change' link next to 'Current Theme: Forum or Board Default'
  • Click on the 'Use this theme' link next to the Classic Theme

The major change in this forum system is that all message are displayed instantly once they are posted. This means that the board will flow much more efficiently however the moderation will be much stricter. We are going to operate on the following principle:

1st offence results in a final warning, second offence results in a suspension of a week, third offence results in a complete ban!

This is going to be made clear from the outset and everyone agrees to these terms when they register for the forum as they are part of the 'Terms and Conditions' of the board.

If anyone requires assistance with any aspect of the new forum then please PM me with your query. The forum wasn't due to be launched this early, but due to the number of problems we had on the old forum, this new version has been launched early with less features than expected. Please bare with us as we have many other exciting developments in the pipeline in the future.

Flannerz

Forum Administrator
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2006, 06:00:20 pm by Flannerz »

Offline Laura Jayne

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2006, 06:41:31 pm
I like it although it's a shame it's not pink  :(

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #2 on: 24 Sep 2006, 06:48:05 pm
i would like to say well done to flannerz for doing a excellent job on this fourm hope this is a new start for the website and the club overall

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2006, 07:11:14 pm
 This looks fantastic! Just one question. Will this be linked to the main page?
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2006, 07:21:27 pm by havendan »
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2006, 08:14:14 pm
This looks fantastic! Just one question. Will this be linked to the main page?

It should be linked now ;)

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2006, 08:59:06 pm
Well done Flannerz the forum looks really good.