HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

PATHETIC!

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
on: 24 Oct 2006, 05:25:31 pm
Nanyn stays at Widnes, Leafa to Cas and Wilkes to Cas, Widnes or Leigh.

Who have we signed???????????

Offline kells/haven

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2006, 06:53:45 pm
BIG DEAL WHO NEEDS THEM WE MANAGED WITHOUT WILKES N MICK LAST SEASON WE'LL DO IT AGAIN THIS SEASON. MOVE ON

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2006, 09:11:01 pm
other teams are siging top quality though they are going to be better than any team of last season IMO
haven till i die

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 24 Oct 2006, 09:19:27 pm
We  need  2  or  3  quality  signing's.  Its  all  doom  and  gloom  at  the  moment.  What  with  Widnes,  Cas  and  Donny  all  recruiting  another  4th  place looks  on  the  cards. ???

haven1985

Reply #4 on: 26 Oct 2006, 05:59:42 pm
we could maybe get 2nd or 3rd we slipped up big time against york and them 2 points would have got us third so please think about eh

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 26 Oct 2006, 06:37:47 pm
we could maybe get 2nd or 3rd we slipped up big time against york and them 2 points would have got us third so please think about eh

Who's  to  say  we  won't  slip  up  in  games  next  year.........

haven1985

Reply #6 on: 26 Oct 2006, 06:57:36 pm
yeah that is possible... whitehavenRLforever ??? ???

The way people keep talking about us not signing fresh players this might be reality . here is why it is possle that we could finish about 7th behind the likes of

1. CAS
2. WIDNES
3.LEIGH
4.DONNY
5.BATLEY
6.HALIFAX
7.ROCHDALE 

HOPE we dont though i think fourth again maybe third if we get some GOOD signings ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline haven NUT

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 26 Oct 2006, 08:12:11 pm
i would put doncaster right up there they ran us really close up here last year but i dont think leigh will be thereabouts i also fancy sheffield to do ok

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 26 Oct 2006, 08:21:12 pm
...........mind  you  we  were  in  a  worse  situation  this  time  last  year.  SM  went  and  took  several  with  him.  Penny  also  jumped  ship  and  it  felt  like  the end  of  the  world.

Then  we  brought  in  the  Leigh  lads  and  that  was  followed  by  Trindall,  Smith  and  Leafe  later  on.

I  would  be  very  surprised  if  the  DR  or  the  BOD  are  sitting  on  their  rear  at  ends  hoping  for  a  miracle.  My  guess  is  signing's  will  be  announced  and  fingers  crossed  another  good  year.

One  things  for  sure  its never  boring  being  a  Haven  fan ;D

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #9 on: 29 Oct 2006, 09:54:55 am
we need to make signings now after the signings cas and widnes have got we need to move fast before we end up with no new signings or hardly any

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline broadbeanz

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 29 Oct 2006, 10:30:08 am
i do feel we are getting left behind in the hunt for new players.

The likes of dewsbury, halifax have all strengthened as well as batley, rochdale and the bigger clubs !!

it could turn out to be quite a long year unless we start to fetch in new players, plus we have lost chem, mckinney, oneil and craig walsh (mistake).

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 29 Oct 2006, 11:23:50 am
I think another thing people are forgetting is that we're supposedly in a mess with 32 players yet Widnes have signed on 12 players, Leigh have 9 and Castleford haven't many more than Widnes. So obviously there is still players available to sign, we're not really going to sign many players 2 maximum there's plenty of time left and plenty of players still available unless the other clubs are planning on building the rest of there squads with youngsters which is doubtful.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #12 on: 31 Oct 2006, 07:57:25 am
Don't forget Widnes and Cas have lost alot of players to start with! We haven't
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline kellsendlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 31 Oct 2006, 01:03:47 pm
i read recentley that dr was disappointed in the loss of leafa and knew he would need to be replaced
IMO that is the only signing we need to make the squad we had last season was good enough just
just not fit enough giving away too many penalties. hull kr with the team they had last season would
have beaten some sl teams week in week out, the rest we held our own with even with our injury
depleted squad i for one will be looking forward to next season with a view to a top 3 finish and
some tough but really entertaining games

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #14 on: 01 Nov 2006, 08:01:07 am
Has Wilkes signed for anyone yet?
Can't stand Jam, eh!