HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ok then who's next for the rumor mill

Guest · 11 · 1495

specialbrew92

on: 25 Oct 2006, 07:40:43 am
After all the BS about Mick Nanyn signing that has come from Sellafield or where ever isn't it about time that some certain people should stop coming onto this site and welcoming back Nick Nanyn.

As for this coming season we will finish top 4 again with the squad that we have at the rec.

We should remeber that 2 g/final apperances have spoilt us

Monte

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2006, 09:52:28 am
After all the BS about Mick Nanyn signing that has come from Sellafield or where ever isn't it about time that some certain people should stop coming onto this site and welcoming back Nick Nanyn.

As for this coming season we will finish top 4 again with the squad that we have at the rec.

We should remeber that 2 g/final apperances have spoilt us

Monte

Don't agree with that, everyone has the right to their own opinion, these forums would not exsist without rumours!!

Chill out!

Can't stand Jam, eh!

havenchris

Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2006, 01:11:34 pm
Monte...Your as opinionated as every one else..in fact last season you were even calling DR.
Nowt wrong with a rumour..In fact most of Nanyn's rumours were not far off the mark ,If we could have afforded him he'd be signed now.

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2006, 01:29:44 pm
I think what gets posted on this message board goes beyond rumours.  People were coming on here and saying they'd seen Nanyn at sellafield with a suit on (!!!!?) I mean did this actually happen or is it just complete lies? 

Most message boards have the odd unfounded rumour with not a trace of truth but it seems every rumour posted on this board is simply not true!!!

A few months a go it was obst, then rumours that the duffy, jackson, maden were all not resigning, nanyn is coming back, olly wilkes is coming back.  Rumours of overseas players that the board hadn't  even approached.  ???

havenchris

Reply #4 on: 25 Oct 2006, 01:43:34 pm
Sometimes theres elements of truth in things...The Obst rumour started becuase some girl from down Wakefield way had a web page of her own saying she was marrying him and having his baby..scary :o...she also telling people up here he was coming back.
Players not re-signing is usually because at the time they haven't agreed new deals...But when they do makes the rumour look bad.
Nanyn did come back to talk to the BOD...how true the plot of land is i don't know...as for being spotted at sellafield,well that was someone elsewhere suggesting they had thought they'd seen him...got blew out of proportion.
You'll never stop rumours...wouldn't surprise me if some directors start them,themselves see how far they can go ;D
End of day if you don't like reading them..then don't read them!

specialbrew92

Reply #5 on: 25 Oct 2006, 01:57:30 pm
Havenchris,

I was refering to the welcome back Nick Nanyn post !!

I'm all for freedom of speach etc, so don't get on your soap box with me

Monte

havenchris

Reply #6 on: 25 Oct 2006, 02:02:06 pm
You saying the BS comes from sellafield...seen you post most many a  rumour on various sites.

You saying we'll finish in top 4 and two grand final's have spoilt us..yet you don't like DR???

havenchris

Reply #7 on: 25 Oct 2006, 02:05:37 pm
here we go 1st post i find on marras site..Oct 2005
You as bad as everyone else :D

from Monte

Parton Marra,

If these lot find out the Tom Mitchell is dead there will be touble at mill !!

Agree with youy about the official sites, to boring, at leadt on here you get the chance to wind up the wukies !

I heard a rumor that JT has signed for us and got a job at bnfl !!

Monte

Offline halfwayliner

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 25 Oct 2006, 07:01:04 pm
Brian Nobel to take charge of Whitehaven?s under 21 next terms, while Stuart peacock, Stuart feilden and Ade Gardner sign two year deals with haven. A spokesmen for the recruited players said this is a fantastic opportunity for us, because Whitehaven are a very forward thinking club this can be seen for putting so much emphasis on their youth structure and the appointment of Nobby to bring the young guns through.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 25 Oct 2006, 07:06:30 pm
Maybe  we  should  have  the  most  outrageous  rumour  comp  and  send  the  winner  to  Santon  Bridges  world  liar  competition.......... ;D

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #10 on: 25 Oct 2006, 07:36:45 pm
I think what gets posted on this message board goes beyond rumours.  People were coming on here and saying they'd seen Nanyn at sellafield with a suit on (!!!!?) I mean did this actually happen or is it just complete lies? 

I made the post about Mick Nanyn and it said that RUMOURS were going round about Mick being seen on site not I SEEN MICK ON SITE!

Maybe if people read them proberly then rumours would get as far fetched..

Anyway they keep people interested in the boring months without rugby!

Can't stand Jam, eh!