r jacko
fletch
smith

subs

sice
hill
marc jakco
ford

So you play a player who is not a S/H and leave a young player out who plays that position. NO WONDER BAMBER WONT RE-SIGN.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 01 Sep 2007, 07:34:49 pm
same team  as pouplarsider

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

popularsider

Reply #17 on: 01 Sep 2007, 08:58:06 pm
just had a text off an academy lad

duffy miller and matty all missing tommorrow

broadbent
Calvert
seeds
r jackson
maden
rudd
joe
trindall
smith
fats
baldwin
fletcher
scott mcavoy

sice
wright
hill
marc jackson
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2007, 01:20:01 am by popularsider »

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #18 on: 01 Sep 2007, 11:16:21 pm
Need to pressurise their pack and LHS ...... see my other recent posts.

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 02 Sep 2007, 12:10:08 pm
i like the look of that team apart from i would start with hill in the sr. hes twice the player baldwin is
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 02 Sep 2007, 01:14:28 pm
if Duffy's out for the season then we're screwed

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 02 Sep 2007, 01:48:14 pm
Think  Bainbridge is playing

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 02 Sep 2007, 01:54:24 pm
leroy and rudd are half backs
NO PAIN NO GAIN

popularsider

Reply #23 on: 02 Sep 2007, 05:50:23 pm
imo aaron smith was immense today in defence.

leroy was my man of the match he was superb

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:01:43 pm

Agree but we needed a natural SH that would have complimented him.....Not saying Bamber would have done better but he certainly couldnt have done worse.No wonder this talent will not re-sign for next season.

OUR LOSS WORKY'S GAIN......

Offline Fomerly of Northumbria Uni Haven

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:14:16 pm

Agree but we needed a natural SH that would have complimented him.....Not saying Bamber would have done better but he certainly couldnt have done worse.No wonder this talent will not re-sign for next season.

There's no way that Bainbridge could have done any better than the Leroy/Rudd pairing today. If the academy players give this me-me attitude instead of waiting their turn then they can sod off to town for all I care

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:21:59 pm

There's no way that Bainbridge could have done any better than the Leroy/Rudd pairing today. If the academy players give this me-me attitude instead of waiting their turn then they can sod off to town for all I care

You obviously aint got a clue about RL have you....Bamber is a natural SH and knows when to kick and when to run which is what we lacked today.
Where did i say Bamber would have done better ?????? I said he would have done no worse.
To play a player out of position at a players expense is as much as telling him he is not rated.
I wish i was as hard as you hiding behind a keyboard being big and clever.

Offline Fomerly of Northumbria Uni Haven

• Academy Star
Reply #27 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:28:54 pm

You obviously aint got a clue about RL have you....Bamber is a natural SH and knows when to kick and when to run which is what we lacked today.
Where did i say Bamber would have done better ?????? I said he would have done no worse.
To play a player out of position at a players expense is as much as telling him he is not rated.

Why do think that, is it because I didn't think you're favourite player shouldn't have been playing

You said he wouldn't have done any worse, which I disagree with. Last time I saw him play at this level he found the full backs throat with his kicks. Today was not the right game for the lad, neither is Thursday night, or any of the playoffs, I would rather have two half backs with experience

He will get his turn if he waits, if he doesn't want to, then fine

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:35:46 pm

Why do think that, is it because I didn't think you're favourite player shouldn't have been playing

You said he wouldn't have done any worse, which I disagree with. Last time I saw him play at this level he found the full backs throat with his kicks. Today was not the right game for the lad, neither is Thursday night, or any of the playoffs, I would rather have two half backs with experience

He will get his turn if he waits, if he doesn't want to, then fine

Once again you talk out of your harris, Bamber is not my favourite player infact he is a long way back in the list of fav players for me.
Rudd is not a SH and is a poor player fullstop but he gets his chance, Whereas bamber has to wait and wait and wait till finally his career is finished all because our great club dont want another club signing him.

For the record i played Union at Moresby with Marc and know what he is capable of where you my friend know nothing of the lad.
If the club do not want him why not let him go on loan to Barrow or Town and why are they begging him to re-sign ???
1 Question ??? Who is the stand out player for the Academy ????

popularsider

Reply #29 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:41:43 pm
craig mcavoy is the stand out player in the academy  ;)