HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes 2 Sept

Offline w/haven lass

• Academy Signing
on: 01 Sep 2007, 07:27:24 pm
how many do you think will be at the game tomorrow,do you think it advisable to get down earlier than usual?
is there any entertainment on

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2007, 10:06:09 pm
If 'Haven  get fired up (but keep their discipline) ................and the crowd get behind our team.............. I can't see the Warriors missing out this time.

Widnes have everything to lose and if 'Haven play on this............. and pressurise them in key areas (pack and thier left hand side) ..........they will expose weakness which McCormack knows about in his team already.

McCormack is warning his team about Sice's unauthordox play, our Cumbrian drive, home performances and foreward power.

It's on !!

Pleased to see so many Whitehaven connections back at 'Haven in the Widnes team....... a tribute to our clubs ability to help delelop RL potential.

Maximum support tomorrow please.
« Last Edit: 01 Sep 2007, 10:56:20 pm by cbandg01 »

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2007, 10:15:40 pm
id say about 4,000 max maybe just under

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #3 on: 01 Sep 2007, 11:13:45 pm
If 'Haven  get fired up (but keep their discipline) ................and the crowd get behind our team.............. I can't see the Warriors missing out this time.

Widnes have everything to lose and if 'Haven play on this............. and pressurise them in key areas (pack and thier left hand side) ..........they will expose weakness which McCormack knows about in his team already.

McCormack is warning his team about Sice's unauthordox play, our Cumbrian drive, home performances and foreward power.

It's on !!

Pleased to see so many Whitehaven connections back at 'Haven in the Widnes team....... a tribute to our clubs ability to help delelop RL potential.

Maximum support tomorrow please.

Offline From the Jam Butty Mines

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2007, 11:41:51 am
As far as I see it Widnes are already garuanteed 2nd place and therefore have nothing to loose only a bit of pride and perhaps a loss of confidence for the play-off's. At the end of the day the league positions are more or less sorted now and it's the play-off's that count and not any of the remaining league games. 

I would imagine SMc wants to win this match to get the physological edge over Haven but a loss could also be used to fire his players up for the play-off.

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2007, 01:12:00 pm
"warriors" lol

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 03 Sep 2007, 12:52:18 pm
what was the attendance yesterday?