HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

funniest moment of match..............

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #15 on: 03 Sep 2007, 08:03:53 pm
Beswick taking out a Haven nobody after his kick  ;D

more like rudd being flatternd by a fat widnes hobo who needs his hair cut  ;D

We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 03 Sep 2007, 08:33:57 pm
 ;D

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #17 on: 03 Sep 2007, 11:10:24 pm
Beswick taking out a Haven nobody after his kick  ;D

more like rudd being flatternd by a fat widnes hobo who needs his hair cut  ;D

:D

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 03 Sep 2007, 11:36:05 pm
Jacko elbowing Beswick in the face at the end of the first half

;D ;D ;D :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 04 Sep 2007, 12:56:08 am
maden gave mick a bloody good smack in the tackle during the first half too, were just as dirty as any of the other teams in the league. Bar leigh they take it to a whole new level

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #20 on: 04 Sep 2007, 03:05:32 pm
maden gave mick a bloody good smack in the tackle during the first half too, were just as dirty as any of the other teams in the league. Bar leigh they take it to a whole new level

I 2nd that, the leigh bit that is.

Offline The Boss

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 04 Sep 2007, 09:29:16 pm
It was reported to the head steward that some alcohol had been thrown at the players. But the head steward made inquires and found it to be coca cola. He has spoken to the person and has given him is final warning. He had also spoken to the ref after the game, and the ref is happy that the head steward sorted the incident out and is not making an official complaint so it looks like the head steward has saved the club a fine yet again. And the head steward is also not impressed with all the verbal and racist abuse given to away teams he expects better behavior from whitehaven fans.  >:(
I have got this from the horses mouth.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 04 Sep 2007, 10:03:55 pm
racist abuse? :o first i have heard about this
and what constitutes as verbal abuse to the away team? what do stewards expect ? the haven fans to cheers for the away team? any team that that is playing away should expect some sort of abuse/shouting at them it can intimidate the players which in turn can help the home team it is all part of the advantage of playing at home
haven till i die

Offline The Boss

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 04 Sep 2007, 10:46:16 pm
and what constitutes as verbal abuse to the away team? what do stewards expect ? the haven fans to cheers for the away team? any team that that is playing away should expect some sort of abuse/shouting at them it can intimidate the players which in turn can help the home team it is all part of the advantage of playing at home

The racist abuse was to colored players from away teams calling them other than what they are. The verbal abuse is swearing at the players and causing desperations as if they have a father. The stewards are there to do a job for the club and not to be abused themselfs at the ground or in pizza/Chinese takeaways after the game which as happened before. The only time the stewards have been seen as a friendly face was at Blackpool, the stewards are there to be unbiased to home and away fans and to help everyone.  :-\

popularsider

Reply #24 on: 05 Sep 2007, 12:04:20 am
so we are no longer allowed to shout at the away team  ??? sorry but that has what has made whitehaven one of the most intimidating places to come into rl the fact the crowd get behind the team make alot of noise and intimidate opposing players

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 05 Sep 2007, 12:09:19 am
Is calling someone from Widnes a scouser racist?

It's funny how their fans wanted the stewards to interfere when they were subjected to name calling, yet when a Haven fan gets hit at Widnes, they all look the other way as if nothing happened.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 05 Sep 2007, 03:36:50 pm

The racist abuse was to colored players from away teams calling them other than what they are. The verbal abuse is swearing at the players and causing desperations as if they have a father. The stewards are there to do a job for the club and not to be abused themselfs at the ground or in pizza/Chinese takeaways after the game which as happened before. The only time the stewards have been seen as a friendly face was at Blackpool, the stewards are there to be unbiased to home and away fans and to help everyone.  :-\

i know you will not write on here what has allegedly been said and i would not expect you to but can i ask which player from which team has been racially abused at a whitehaven match? because as far as i am aware no official complaint has been made by any player by any club and i am pretty sure that if a player has been racially abused he would report it to the match officials who would definatly report tit to the RFL
haven till i die

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #27 on: 05 Sep 2007, 04:03:44 pm
Earlier this season I heard Halifax player Watene racially abused. No steward to report it to & even if there was not sure I'm brave enough to report it.

Does referring to Les Catalans as "Frogs" in Sunday's programme count as racist abuse?

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #28 on: 05 Sep 2007, 05:44:10 pm
Doubt it marra, well i think it aint  :-\

Offline gushaven

• First Team Regular
    • Kells A.R.L.F.C.
Reply #29 on: 05 Sep 2007, 05:48:04 pm
When Ben Johnson won the 100 metre sprint at the Olympics, and was stripped of the title for using drugs,
was that `RACIST` abuse :P
Success is like a fart.
It only bothers people when it is not their own!