HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

most hated 17 rl players

Guest · 25 · 1755

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 23 Aug 2007, 07:00:00 pm
havenlad 06, I would hazard a guess that the fella hardly ever sees shaun playing being a haven fan.So have a think about one friend. people who win National awards for  their performances over a season cant be that bad.

popularsider

Reply #16 on: 23 Aug 2007, 08:02:08 pm
andy ellis won one he isnt doing to well at barrow is he?

Offline hitman hornet

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 25 Aug 2007, 10:21:02 pm
Mine was Simon bloody Baldwin,
but i like him now   ;D

Offline marras@haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 31 Aug 2007, 04:47:54 pm
1. Terry Newton
2. Craig Walsh
Worst two and only two that i really hate...

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #19 on: 01 Sep 2007, 07:45:57 pm
all windows squad
all cattleprod squad (except P.lupton as he is from cumbria)

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

popularsider

Reply #20 on: 01 Sep 2007, 10:26:41 pm
oliver wilkes is from cumbria

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 02 Sep 2007, 10:38:03 am
but he left for the money

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Chris Dalton

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 03 Sep 2007, 09:27:57 am
Seems some of your petty jealousy regarding Mick Nanyn was transferred on to the pitch yesterday. He isn't a cheat or a thug...so what's the problem?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 03 Sep 2007, 10:22:34 am
Seems some of your petty jealousy regarding Mick Nanyn was transferred on to the pitch yesterday. He isn't a cheat or a thug...so what's the problem?

what petty jealousy? as an ex-haven player, and a damn good one to boot, he was bound to get some rough treatment from his ex teammates, i didnt see anything from a haven player that was nasty towards him,
and i'll be honest mate, i wish he were still at haven because, like it or not haven fans, we do miss him.

however, what bingo benny arseon summers did when he stood over a prone rob jackson towards the end of the game and appeared to spit at him was absolutely DISGUSTING!, and then after the game, the big hard man that he is, says he'll knee scott maccavoy in the head again if he gets the chance!!

do us a favour bingo, take your stupid red knickers you have to wear every game and b##ger off back to australia you convict t@@sser!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 03 Sep 2007, 12:23:53 pm
well said marra the guys a space cadet
NO PAIN NO GAIN