HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Eagles v Haven - Your reaction?

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 06 Sep 2007, 08:17:00 pm
What are your views on tonights game with Sheffield Eagles?
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2007, 08:39:23 pm
So far too many players wanting to do Duffy' job !!!

Monte

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2007, 08:42:04 pm
Total shambles. Absolute utter rubbish.

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:07:55 pm
Total and utter rubbish (can't swear on this board)

Monte

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:10:16 pm
forget 5 players missing
forget only 4 days rest

what was rudd doing from the scrum, we have never done it all season and if you do kick from the scrum you kick deep not a chip over

the buck stops with DR and im afraid his time is up  
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:11:36 pm
crap and clueless

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:14:26 pm
Never seen such an inept display of Rugby from a Haven side.  We had no ideas, no flair and no idea!

Defence was woeful, attack was non-existent and we quite rightly are left with nothing.  Home advantage in the play-offs was the ultimate goal and again we blow it.

We are better than the performance given tonight - why do we alway crumble under pressure?

Coaching?  Players?  The solution?  You tell me. 

In my opinion, the current coaching set up has taken us as far as we can go and changes should be the order of the day and blooming damned sharpish.  Thats one too many STUPID losses - sorry but DR HAS TO GO!!! 

Absolute garbage!!!
« Last Edit: 06 Sep 2007, 09:16:33 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Haven Haven!

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:15:28 pm
Total and Utter shambles!
DR Shouldnt Of Had Spencer Playing he cant possibly be fit can he ?
Fats Was best player on the field tonight!

Vikki x

Offline picasso kid

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:22:00 pm
forget 5 players missing
forget only 4 days rest

what was rudd doing from the scrum, we have never done it all season and if you do kick from the scrum you kick deep not a chip over

BKM,  you have defended DR all season saying it was the players, do not blame him  etc....

Why the sudden change of heart ???

This was no different to the final IMHO, no idea, no plan everyone looking at someone else to do the work.
DR has got to carry the blame here.  He selected the team, decided who to "rest" and who should play.

We had 1 goal tonight, secure 3rd place for play offs, so our strongest available 17 should have been there.....was it ?????

PK

popularsider

Reply #9 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:22:25 pm
matty spencer and scott macca were not 100% fit
teare, wright and baldwin useless

Calverts defence useless, derrie useless almost cost us a bonus point at the end when he couldnt be botherd to knock his opposite man into touch

110% pathetic we are now going to finish 4th and play leigh at home we have blow 2 home ties, im not confident of beating leigh at home, if we somehow manage to do that, i expect us to lose at halifax they owe us one and it wil probably be in that play off game should we some how beat leigh.

can anybody see maden playing against leigh? hopefully duffy r jacko and m jacko will be back for the play offs

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #10 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:25:43 pm
matty spencer and scott macca were not 100% fit
teare, wright and baldwin useless

Calverts defence useless, derrie useless almost cost us a bonus point at the end when he couldnt be botherd to knock his opposite man into touch

110% pathetic we are now going to finish 4th and play leigh at home we have blow 2 home ties, im not confident of beating leigh at home, if we somehow manage to do that, i expect us to lose at halifax they owe us one and it wil probably be in that play off game should we some how beat leigh.

can anybody see maden playing against leigh? hopefully duffy r jacko and m jacko will be back for the play offs

It ain't the end of the world, look at the way you played last week you will play leigh off the park if you play anywhere near like that

popularsider

Reply #11 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:29:29 pm
chemical-chris we seriousley cant take any positives out of that we are carrying to many passangers in this club

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #12 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:31:25 pm
absolutly pathetic defence was awful when it is normally strong attack we had no idea it was just the usual 5 drives and a kick the players deserve a right bollo**ing for that performance
haven till i die

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #13 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:34:47 pm
It ain't the end of the world, look at the way you played last week you will play leigh off the park if you play anywhere near like that

Very true, we played well against your boys last week. The problem is we are becoming consistantly inconsistant!

Very poor performance tonight. Did we want it? It didn't look like we did from the body language. Fats came out of the game with credit, took the ball up well. On the whole though we are clueless. We are waiting for something to happen instead of making things happen ourself. This isn't just in todays game, but against any team whose defence is up to scratch. Look at Widnes last week, camped on their line applying lots of pressure but haven't got the creativity to break them down.

I don't know, there is still something left to salvage in this season, however we need to have a dramatic change if we are going to beat both Leigh and Fax. We haven't played nice rugby for a long time now. I think its time for a change before all of the good work thats been done in the past 5 years comes undone!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:36:07 pm
forget 5 players missing
forget only 4 days rest

BKM,  you have defended DR all season saying it was the players, do not blame him  etc....

Why the sudden change of heart ???

This was no different to the final IMHO, no idea, no plan everyone looking at someone else to do the work.
DR has got to carry the blame here.  He selected the team, decided who to "rest" and who should play.

We had 1 goal tonight, secure 3rd place for play offs, so our strongest available 17 should have been there.....was it ?????

PK

your right i have defended him but no longer, think we need a fresh start, were too preditable and no passion
THE MULLET IS BACK