HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

to the BOD this is ambiton

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:23:42 pm
http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=312590

as team that went bust are now chasing players(for NL2) that we should be after for NL1 on crowds of 600

i have backed you all the way but after tonight things have to change (starting with the coach) or we will be back to a 6/7 place team next season and crowds of 1200  please take notice
« Last Edit: 06 Sep 2007, 11:29:19 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2007, 10:36:45 pm
I have called the coach all season and you have disagreed with me. why now do you agree ????

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2007, 11:13:02 pm
A few said lets get behind him,i think they must have ment when he was walking out the club lol :D :D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2007, 11:17:23 pm
I have called the coach all season and you have disagreed with me. why now do you agree ????

i'm with you!
i've called him since the day i found out he was getting the job, and this was BEFORE any interviews took place, i was told off one of the directors a few things which when i put 2 and 2 together, unfortunately for us got 4 and we ended up with ditherham
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #4 on: 07 Sep 2007, 12:20:17 am
i haven't been a fan of him all season....but for some unknown reason to me i started to warm to him over the last few week...........but if baldwince or flapper pull another shirt on this season that is my finish til he goes! yeah we had injuries but why not fordy who actually runs forward.or craig macca in centre and scott in 2nd row?

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #5 on: 07 Sep 2007, 06:36:14 am
dont think its drs fault at all,,yes he's made a few decisions over the season that has not gone down to well with everyone (including me), h'sbeen wanting ?50,000 all season to sign 2/3 players he wanted to bring in,,but got nowt,
we all know we need 4/5 good signings for next season otherwise it'll be curtains for the club,,,well guess what???we needed them 4/5 players this bloody season,,so stop having a go and putting all the blame on dr,as the old saying goes no mon no fun,,
yes we've brought players in on loan,thats all the coach can do with the money thats offered to him,,and yes its called clutching at straws!!!!!cmon bod lets see some money invested in the team,,and the ground,,

i say keep d.r. for another season with some new blood in the squad,,some one who WANTS to play for the team of whitehaven, and not just to turn up to make up the numbers

by the way,,think the bod havedone a real good job over the last 5/6 years,,excellent effort,,,,but this season things are starting to slip,,we are still a decent team in nl1 because we wil finish 4th, but we need some cash spent and NOW

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 07 Sep 2007, 09:25:27 am
If we keep him another season god help us!! I think our gate has showed the bod what needs done.

Offline fairweather

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 07 Sep 2007, 11:04:32 am
i haven't been a fan of him all season....but for some unknown reason to me i started to warm to him over the last few week...........but if baldwince or flapper pull another shirt on this season that is my finish til he goes! yeah we had injuries but why not fordy who actually runs forward.or craig macca in centre and scott in 2nd row?

That the spirit!!
When the team isn't doing very well, everyone should stop going.
That will make them play better.
If people stop going how is the club going to afford all the signings they need to make.?

I thought Ford has been injured for a while.

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 07 Sep 2007, 01:18:18 pm
fordy damaged ankle ligaments so couldnt play, imo richard farrar should have been given a chance very stong runner and works hard in defence

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #9 on: 07 Sep 2007, 02:09:38 pm
I got slated for calling him a clown with No idea. Allot of you guys on here said I did not know what I was talking about. How funny he as turned around and bit you in the ass. Coach he could not coach tiddlywinks. You wanted him, you got him. I don't give a flying duck about this club no more. You guy's know who you are. Get on with it & deal with it? Why do you not all go out and by a red nose and a green wig, and a big pair of shoes and baggy pants and join his club?