HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

miracle required

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:35:39 pm
barring a miracle on sunday with dunnycaster going to halifacts and winning, we are set to complete our WORST season in 4 years! :o :o :o

a home tie with leigh in the playoffs beckons, and they have already won up here!

then a trip to either facts or the beagles at home, if we manage to overcome leigh!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:40:28 pm
agree when was the last time we lost 7 games in a season??????
THE MULLET IS BACK

Monte2carlo

Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:44:36 pm
Sorry it time for a clear out, we have to many players who can't handle pressure infront of TV camera's. Do we build a team arounf JD ? I fear that we will end up mid to lower table if we play like that again

By far the worst player on the pitch was.................. the lot of them.........lets all play scrum half, fats had a go, Trindall had a go even Ricky Wright had a go.

God bless Baldwin as he is clearly confused and should be sent off to a nursing home for old rugby players

Monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:44:50 pm
This season has been s**t apart from a couple of games its time the bod had a good hard think to where there going next season.
And people wonder why the fans have dropped  

Monte2carlo

Reply #4 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:47:35 pm
Dal Macca,

with the squad we have we should have been in the top 3. I agree with you fans won't pay ?12.00 to watch rubbish

Monte

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:50:24 pm
barring a miracle on sunday with dunnycaster going to halifacts and winning, we are set to complete our WORST season in 4 years! :o :o :o

a home tie with leigh in the playoffs beckons, and they have already won up here!

then a trip to either facts or the beagles at home, if we manage to overcome leigh!

Only miracle we need is DR's contract being ripped up!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 06 Sep 2007, 09:58:08 pm
We need a few signings but the team we had should have won tonight and the others we lost. But they havent !
Things need to change

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 06 Sep 2007, 10:00:32 pm
I  think  also  we  need  someone  with  plenty  of  cash  to  inject  in  the  club.

The current  BOD  have  done  a good  job  but  for  me  have taken  the  club  as  far  as  they  can.  What  worries  me  is  the  side  going  into  decline  and  next  season  fighting  off  relegation  instead  of  a  playoff  spot.

With  several  players  exiting  a  few  top  signings  are  needed.  Already  the  rumour  mill  has  begun  with  a  standoff  and  Prop  coming  here ( maybe )  but  we  still  need  another  2  quality  props/2nd row +  a  winger  to  replace  Maden  and  a  speedy  centre.

Monte2carlo

Reply #8 on: 06 Sep 2007, 10:03:40 pm
Its more than a miracle we need, its divine intervention more like it if Duffy isn't back from injury

Monte

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 06 Sep 2007, 10:11:03 pm
If  Fax  win  by  a  point  it  will  be  good  enough.  There  goal  difference  is  better  than  ours  so  even todays  bonus  point  doesn't  really  help.

I  can't  see  Fax  losing  or  even  drawing  but  Donny  did  thrash  Dewsbury  at  the  weekend  so you  never  know..........here's  hoping ::)

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 06 Sep 2007, 11:33:30 pm
If  Fax  win  by  a  point  it  will  be  good  enough.  There  goal  difference  is  better  than  ours  so  even todays  bonus  point  doesn't  really  help.

I  can't  see  Fax  losing  or  even  drawing  but  Donny  did  thrash  Dewsbury  at  the  weekend  so you  never  know..........here's  hoping ::)

oh how the bonus point against leigh will cost us
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 07 Sep 2007, 12:39:59 am
too many signings are needed for us to be a force next year

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #12 on: 07 Sep 2007, 12:49:29 am
too many signings are needed for us to be a force next year

i think we only need 3/4 good signings. it's the likes of baldwin(who should have never been signed)
eilbeck & flapper(good amateur players)

who are affecting our strength in depth.it's when we get 2 or 3 injuries we struggle................................................

maybe 5/6 players with mado and smith leaving,

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 07 Sep 2007, 01:08:53 am
5/6 players at least i would think
« Last Edit: 07 Sep 2007, 01:10:46 am by Bora18 »

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 07 Sep 2007, 02:40:17 am
we look very slow in attack and the players dont look fit they take 10 mins to get back if the oposition makes a break which is not good enough and the players that should be going are as follows

teare - shocking for his size runs like a women
eialbeck - just hot and cold
ricky wright - runs hard but makes to many mistakes
simon baldwin - again shocking dosnt run hard stops in the tackles nothing we need from him
seeds - retiring
leroy - may continue next year
fats - same may continue
trindall - hard runner great tackler but just dont think he can do anouther year hes been batterd over the years his body cant handle it no more and his efforts have been secound to none but hes got nothing to prove played sl and nrl whats left ?
maden - possibly leaving but i dont think he will

all these should be gone by next year bar sum mentioned but u have to relise the age of the squad our best players are aproaching 33+ and against full time teams we cant cope we must sighn qualtiy replacements for next season but this year is a damn upset in my eyes when we could have done better

but what are we gonna do