HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

DAVID SEEDS LAST HOME GAME ?

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
on: 11 Sep 2007, 01:27:04 pm
Lets not forget that Thursday's game against Leigh, barring a small miracle could be David's last game at the Rec. Think we should all get behind him and give him a good send off.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2007, 02:09:12 pm
it will be seedsy's last home game we play leigh at home and if we beat them we play fax away then if we beat them widnes or cas away then if we win that its the final so depending on which game(if any) we lose seedsy could retire after leigh at home, fax away, cas or widnes away or the final
haven till i die

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2007, 03:22:21 pm
it will be seedsy's last home game we play leigh at home and if we beat them we play fax away then if we beat them widnes or cas away then if we win that its the final so depending on which game(if any) we lose seedsy could retire after leigh at home, fax away, cas or widnes away or the final

Wrong, it COULD be his last home game, if we beat Leigh and Sheffield beat Halifax, then we will be at home against Sheffield in the next round of playoffs. It happened last year when Batley beat Leigh away then had to come here.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2007, 04:05:37 pm
Id say Fax will beat eagles. Leigh could be the bogey team tho by beating us

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 11 Sep 2007, 06:32:15 pm
Id say Fax will beat eagles. Leigh could be the bogey team tho by beating us

everyone said leigh would beat batley last year!!

at the end of the day we shouldnt be worrying about if fax machine beat the beagles, we still gotta beat lee!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2007, 07:02:37 pm
IMO David is a proffessional and would not want you to get behind him and give him a good send off.

What he would want is that the emotion of the playoff night is focused on 'getting behind the team' and making sure haven win, ... thus NOT making it his LAST GAME FOR WHITEHAVEN if we got beat.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 11 Sep 2007, 08:19:04 pm
i was saying that the other day pupp when someone was saying after leigh and fax, i said take one game at a time, what i was sayin above was i think fax will win there game as someone said eagles would win

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 11 Sep 2007, 09:03:41 pm
Lets  hope  he's  made  captain  or  at  least leads  the  team  out ;)