Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2007, 09:20:27 pm
We will lose with that team

Braiodbent
Calvert
seeds
Jackson - if fit / if not Elibeck
Maiden - if fit if not Eilbeck
Rudd
Duffy - if fit if not Joe forget Bainbridge /C  Mcavoy they would get killed in a game like this.
Trindall
Matison - if fit if not Smith
Fats
Fletcher - christ i hope he is fit!!
Hill
Smith - if fit if not Joe

Subs

Marc jackson - if fit
Joe
Mller
Scott Mcavoy - not fit enough to start very non descript at Sheffield big disappointment.

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2007, 09:27:19 pm
and bainbridge wouldnt get killed? what are you his dad?

c mcavoy would be a better option than bainbridge in this game, mcavoy has played in some big games before ie barla tours, finals at open age level bainbridge hasnt

c mcavoy has been scoring tries for fun in the u21s been getting man of the matches since he signed

ANZAC

Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2007, 09:40:27 pm
Popularside ...if you read my post i say both Bainbridge and Mcavoy would get killed figartivley speaking...They have neither the size, experience or speed of thought to play at this level in the half back position at the moment.

If you think other wise you are kidding yourself.  They could maybe make a couple of decent passes or kicks but eighty minutes of tackling big NL! forward targetting them / organising the team and creating attacking play ...forget it.  Joe and Rudd struggled for 80 min at Shefield an dthey are far more phyical and experienced than bainbidge and Mcavoy.  This aint Hensingham v Kells on the Welfare on a Sat afternoon.

popularsider

Reply #4 on: 10 Sep 2007, 09:53:54 pm
how will we know without trying craig mcavoy? bamber has been tried

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2007, 09:41:31 am
craig has bags of potential and the sooner we put him in to gain experience the better. we had no hesitation putting scott in and in most peoples opinion craig is as good if not better than him
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 11 Sep 2007, 11:38:34 am
Craigs a cracking player and a good kicker ive said for weeks why not get him in.