flapper

Guest · 10 · 920

newton

on: 07 Sep 2007, 03:43:06 pm
flapper alright  he flapped aroundl ike a old f222y  get shot of and fast

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 07 Sep 2007, 05:00:03 pm
I really dont know whats happened to him as when he first played he was running with a lot of purpose and getting stuck in. I dont know if its a turn around in what he or the team are told to do. We want our forwards running and tackling like forwards are meant to, when your stuck underneath you own posts surely its better to get the big men involved running at pace, we just dont do that at all any more. Its left to the fullback and wingers to take the ball up while our forwards and meandering around behind them. We've built our recent success around a no nonsense bruising pack of forwards and I thought flapper was going to add to that, now it seems that we dont play to that and I think he's suffered because of it.

newton

Reply #2 on: 07 Sep 2007, 06:06:44 pm
wrong recre if you had ever watched him at the brow you would know he only runs on 2 a ball 10 yards away from the try line never has had any go forward 2 lazy

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 07 Sep 2007, 06:18:04 pm
Never watched him at the Brow and can only judge him on performances for Haven and he has (or had depends on his attitude from here on in) a lot of potential, early on he was playing well and running well (not just 10 yards from the line either). Hopefully if we get a new coach he may get rejuvenated as I still think he has potential to be a good Haven player. We've had a shocking perfomance last night from everyone in the team and this board is now awash with calling for players heads. Its time people took stock of what we've got and not get over emotional after a couple of defeats, its sport these things happen. They've just got to pick themselves on and move forward on to the next game where they will hopefully redeem themselves, I'll be there, listening to some of our so called supporters calling them all the names under the sun and then when they score saying how great they are. There's nothing as fickle as fans and to be honest some of our fans are the worst for it.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 07 Sep 2007, 07:03:15 pm
Like i said in another post flapper started out good for haven running hard then a few games down the line was running sideways that was down to doing what he was told he,s never been right since.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #5 on: 07 Sep 2007, 09:37:31 pm
Dal Maca post ...... total rubbish, .................no one tells him to play like an old lady. He has no drive and no ambition as far as i can see. Looks absolutly lazy.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 07 Sep 2007, 09:45:35 pm
If you seen him playing at the start of the season you,d know what i meen, looking at this seasons team most ain't playing to there ability either

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2007, 01:41:20 pm
Teare was playing well untill he was dropped to the bench when Fats came back, lost his confidenceand the rest is history. For what its worth I thought he had a decent game on Thursday, especially considering that he hadn't played 1st team for a while.

ANZAC

Reply #8 on: 10 Sep 2007, 09:24:28 pm
What ever the reason Teare is playing very poorly at the moment.  He is to slow and doesnt seem fit.

His thrre contributions in the space of six minutes were misseed tackle - try to Sheffied and two head high tackles which resulted in penalties.

On the showing this year he is not NL1 standard.  harsh but true.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 11 Sep 2007, 02:57:47 am
i think hes flapped his last game for us when he first sighned he was awsome just got poorer and poorer time to go marra