HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

rotherams tactics does it again

Offline benny

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 11 Sep 2007, 11:23:06 am
you cant pay attenion to the acadamy then considering thers8/9 players signed proffesional forms.am not saying they should be playing at such time now with the big games bt as youve said in the NRC and lets say the easier games and then youd be able to see who could make the grade.fordy i no hes injured,shawy,shackley,barker,farrer,pobs could all do a better job than baldwin run harder n tackle better.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 11 Sep 2007, 11:53:16 am
i know there are plenty of players who have signed pro contracts im good mates with one of them and used to play with chris smith when he was at kells :D im just saying the majority are there to play U21's and thats it i agree that ford pobs and farrer could do better then baldwin but DR has brought baldwin in for the rest of the season and is not going to drop him not if he was going to then there would have been no point of signing him. I think in the future fordy, pobs, farrer, bamber, chris smith, shacks, benson, craig macca, foxy, ashley elsley will all move into regular first team places in the next 2 3 and 4 years but as some people have suggested the play offs is not the time to put them in
haven till i die

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 11 Sep 2007, 01:01:14 pm
personaly feel if we put a couple of young lads in on thursday night they would run their blood to water and give the other lads a lift like the england football  team. IF you are guranteed a place in the team you dont give as much effort as some one fighting for a place thats whats been wrong this year no compitition for places . bring farrer in for baldwin shawy ,shackly,for ricky wright  and c.mcvoy  to center and brother to the bench and use him when the other team is tirering and bring lebon in for derry if maden isnt fit

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 11 Sep 2007, 02:11:06 pm
i think its unfair on the lads that play every week to say that they dont give 100% they just simply dont well sometimes you can give all the effort in the world but if you make mistakes the might not go your way
haven till i die