HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Family Tree.

HWL · 8 · 853

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
on: 12 Sep 2007, 05:32:54 pm
My sister came to visit today with our Family Tree.
Turns out we are related to Franklin Pierce-- 14th president of the USA, Marion Morrison aka John Wayne, actor Spencer Tracy and poet and author Elizabeth Browning. Wow!!!!
And now the bad news: we had a very distant aunt who resided in WUKKITON!!! Turned out the poor wretch was summarily transported to Australia for "stealing ye purse belonging to a lady in Workington town centre"--a LADY in Wuk, come on now!
Does this mean I have wuk blood in me? Will I hate Whitehaven and anything to do with this fair town? Will I shout at anyone and everyone from Haven that "we've won't cup"? Will I rise snarling and dribbling venom if any Havener dares to go on the Town site and state that in his opinion Town will LOSE against Swinton on sun-----damn you  Rob Haven, I hope yer rabbit dies and you can't sell the hutch! (just getting into character, Rob) Will I become like KT and be all pally pally then suddenly spout forth with diatribe last used during the Spanish Inquisition (g'day Keith), Will I be like Otto Rebel and be so sarcastic---coming from the Land of Sarcastica (have you EVER said anything nice about Haven, Otto?) Howzabout Trouty, can be like the Incredible Hulk then suddenly dissolves into the Jolly Green Giant---was it you who shoved a rather large cucumber through an old lady's letterbox, knocked on the door and proclaimed "Hows that for the Jolly Green Giant"! (hope you're keeping well, Trouty).
Then there's Griffin4--er, nuff said! What about me old mucker, Ipswich Steve. Knows how to give it but most importantly can take it with grace---must be those years of living in East Anglia that have mellowed you, IS. Will I pine for Jam Free--quite prepared to pay for any jam I buy thank you.
 Finally will I put "eh!" on the end of every sentence, eh?
But wait, eh, there's two men in white coats,eh, coming to get me, eh. They're carrying some kind of jacket with straps hanging from it. Is it a strait jacket or a DONKEY JACKET!!!   ;)
They say they're taking me away--is it to the Land of Oz? No, it's the land of JAM.
WUKKITON WANTS ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Up the Town--Wuks the best--we hate *hitehaven--we've won't cup, eh,eh,eh,eh.

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2007, 07:05:07 pm
el tel,

If your from Wukinton are you related to champ

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2007, 07:52:34 pm
i heard a rumour they were separated at aged 12,<siamese twins?>

el tel needed to develop his own taste for food cuz champ was eating everything put in front of them
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Monte2carlo

Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2007, 09:27:37 pm
Champ has a super hero name

champ the buffet slayer

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2007, 10:32:09 pm
doesnt so much use the old "stake through the heart" technique to kill the vampire, as he prefers to eat it!! :D
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense

Monte2carlo

Reply #5 on: 13 Sep 2007, 10:33:26 pm
Yes and champ's favourite sport is salad dodging

Monte

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 13 Sep 2007, 10:47:00 pm
i heard he went to college for cooking lessons, and when they were doing a salad dish and the lecturer said, "right time to toss your salad"  champ replied, "yeah, i only eat PROPER FOOD marra" and tossed it out the window!!
the reverand, big mac

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 14 Sep 2007, 01:28:30 pm
Now listen hear you two! Any more cheek and I'll get the ghost of my Uncle John Wayne to sort yers out, report yers to the 14th President of the good 'ol US of A and get Auntie Elizabeth Browning to read a poem to yers--see how you'll like that!!!!
On second thoughts I was getting Trouty to push another cucumber through yer collective letterboxes but when he did it to Champ he ate the bleedin' thing!
El Tel.