HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Doncaster sign Mckenna on 2 year deal!!!!

Guest · 7 · 680

ANZAC

on: 11 Sep 2007, 09:58:19 pm
Ex Aus international and Bradford Bull Chris Mckenna has signed for Doncaster on a two year deal.

How the hell can they afford him after nearly going bust?  Christ I would have taken him as our overseas player any day.

I dearly hope the board have a number of player lined up for next season  And i don't mean bloody ex town players.  I mean quality blokes the standard is just going up an dup in the NL's Celtic will have a team full of ex NRL players next year Salford have got Stapleton who was in the state of Origin squad last year.

We def need three or four "quality" additions. 

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2007, 10:09:21 pm
are donny in nl2?  :o

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2007, 10:15:34 pm
Blimey. We do need quality players asap before they are snapped up by other clubs.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2007, 08:43:19 pm
they have signed nathan mcavoy also
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2007, 11:55:12 pm
i said to my old man b4 this would be deffo up on the site! why didnt we try to get him?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 13 Sep 2007, 08:59:49 am
Its  OK  trying  to  sign  every  player  that  becomes  available  but   its  wether  they'll  travel  up  here  2/3  times  a  week.  What  we  need  are  for  players  from  away  to move  up  here  like  Fletcher  did.

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2007, 09:41:29 pm
Its  OK  trying  to  sign  every  player  that  becomes  available  but   its  wether  they'll  travel  up  here  2/3  times  a  week.  What  we  need  are  for  players  from  away  to move  up  here  like  Fletcher  did.

And McKenna is setting up a new business so he wouldn't have been an option