HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Craig calvert

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
on: 14 Sep 2007, 02:11:39 am
Was good tonight although he did get dropped by ugly rivett  aint seen it on tv so if anyone can put it on here ill be very gratefull

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2007, 08:45:55 am
i think craig should concentrate on what he does best which is scoring tries and stop all this pushing and shoving lark every time he gets tackled. it looks crap especially on camera and 1 of these days somebody is going to really knock him out.players like fats and the bull are tuff as teak but you dont see them carrying on like that. because its very unprofessional
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 14 Sep 2007, 11:40:22 pm
i think craig should concentrate on what he does best which is scoring tries and stop all this pushing and shoving lark every time he gets tackled. it looks crap especially on camera and 1 of these days somebody is going to really knock him out.players like fats and the bull are tuff as teak but you dont see them carrying on like that. because its very unprofessional

Exactly right. 

If you want to get even, tackle them hard and then get up using the head for support! ;D Thats the professional way ;D

Offline Haven27

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2007, 01:27:16 pm
he needs to start scoring or hes owt !

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 15 Sep 2007, 02:01:02 pm
if theres a gap or a good kick threw he,s scored marra, ok he,s a bit daft doing the cock chicken to players but he,s a gazzell lol :D
I think the last few games he hasnt got the ball as the centers have bring running it you could see by the Leigh game there was long balls thrown out missing the centers which is in itself very dodgy for the interception.

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #5 on: 15 Sep 2007, 10:11:31 pm
Couldn't agree more.
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend