HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

John Duffy and Spencer Miller

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
on: 17 Feb 2008, 06:21:45 pm
from what ive seen of duffy this season he has looked uninterested, if the rumours are right he wanted a release i would grant him it, fantastic player when he can be botherd, imo we play better without him look at the town game we had rudd and finch as half backs and we looked more dangerous than we done,

spencer for me has to be dropped now poor performances he should be playing in the reserve grade until he finds some form

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2008, 07:37:29 pm
On today's performance Finch shouldn't be in the 17 next week

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2008, 07:42:05 pm
Duffy turns up one week and doesnt for the next 3 weeks he's very on and off and Spence hasnt been playing well either

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2008, 09:57:41 pm
oh your 100 percent correct people, you cant play that bad that often

Offline Marraforlife

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 19 Feb 2008, 09:35:57 am
Without Duffy we'd be alot worse off!!  ::)

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 19 Feb 2008, 10:40:14 am
duffy has took 4-6 games to look good every season at the rec i dont know why you are suprised. miller defensivly is amazing- low on confidence with the ball but he is also a big player in terms of getting the lads going an talking in the changing room. very good influence. makisis will be very good in another 4 -5 games too. we are suffereing from a poor pre season at the mo that is why we got beat. town n swinton are not good enough to prepare us

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 19 Feb 2008, 11:10:36 am
duffy has took 4-6 games to look good every season at the rec i dont know why you are suprised. miller defensivly is amazing- low on confidence with the ball but he is also a big player in terms of getting the lads going an talking in the changing room. very good influence. makisis will be very good in another 4 -5 games too. we are suffereing from a poor pre season at the mo that is why we got beat. town n swinton are not good enough to prepare us

Agree there  marra.  Its  OK  playing  NL2  sides  all  the  time  but  when your  beating  them  week  in  week  out  complacency  takes  over.

Maybe  the  defeat  at  Fax  could  be  a  good  thing  in  the  long  run.  Better  now  than  in  the  league.  At least  the lads  now  know  the  required  standard.  IMO  that  defeat  was  a  big  wake  up  call.  As  for  Makisi  give  the  lad  time.  If  he's  not  up  to  speed  when  we  play  Fev  away  then  he  might  never  will.