HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

your choice

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
on: 14 Sep 2007, 08:04:39 pm
well lads and lass's,,have to admit it,,i'm taping the saints wigan match and watching kick and clap,,after all it is england in the world cup,,,,hope farrel has a good one

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2007, 09:15:30 pm
well lads and lass's,,have to admit it,,i'm taping the saints wigan match and watching kick and clap,,after all it is england in the world cup,,,,hope farrel has a good one

i'm just pleased i'm at work!

i'd rather watch paint dry than chase the egg at twickers!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #2 on: 14 Sep 2007, 09:20:50 pm
to be honest we are not very good ,,to many old lads in the team , and they are miles faster than our blokes

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 14 Sep 2007, 09:55:48 pm
some folks rave about the game, but explain this.... your winning 20-0 and you kick 2 penalties!!!!
run the fuggin thing and score some tries u boring baskets
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 14 Sep 2007, 11:03:38 pm
some folks rave about the game, but explain this.... your winning 20-0 and you kick 2 penalties!!!!

Totally  agree.  Thats  what  makes  RU  so  boring  at  times  and  to  think  you  get  bonus  points  for  the  more  tries  you  get. ??? ??? ??? ???

Monte2carlo

Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2007, 11:06:03 pm
Didn't realise that kick and clap was on, miss monte and me watched Norbitt on DVD instead its a film about female Champ

Monte

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 15 Sep 2007, 10:54:19 pm

Think you'll find taking the penalties was more about rubbing England's face in it.

Similar to when Haven kicked four drop goals at Dull KR a couple of years ago ;) ;)