HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

QUESTION TO THE BOARD>>>>

Guest · 8 · 843

ANZAC

on: 16 Sep 2007, 12:06:21 am
TO those who are currently on the board and for the benefi of those who invest (fans who pay on the gate) please could you explain :-

(1) what you have put into the club financially

(2) What your mandate is to act on behalf of the club

(3) What you have done to attain / deserve the posion you hold

(4) Why the people who financially support the club ( the fans ) should have any faith / confidence in you?

I await your reply.   After all its a community club and we are allowed to ask.  Its not like you blokes own the club or financialy suport it!

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2007, 11:45:44 am
some of those questions are bang out of order. yes we want to know whats going on but do not forget that the board have been the saviours of this club and they have put it in a good financial position as well as building a quite competetive team. god help us if they go without having someone better off than them to take over. and im sure they will only step down if it was to make way for money men with the long term interests of our club at heart.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2007, 11:57:11 am
i agree while not being a big fan of some of the current board no one can question the effort they put in even if we always dont agree with some of the things they do

thinks some new blood on the BOD would refocus some of the things that seem to have gone a drift of late
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline DELL

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2007, 03:37:11 pm
You're totally out of order ANZAC.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 16 Sep 2007, 03:46:56 pm
i agree while not being a big fan of some of the current board no one can question the effort they put in even if we always dont agree with some of the things they do

thinks some new blood on the BOD would refocus some of the things that seem to have gone a drift of late

I believe the BOD have been approached by a Group of People wanting to join the BOD or help out, and have been rebuked.

TW

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2007, 04:03:04 pm

I believe the BOD have been approached by a Group of People wanting to join the BOD or help out, and have been rebuked.

TW

that must be the same group all the talk has been about with some money behind them, think barry rich is one of them who all fans would welcome back
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 16 Sep 2007, 05:15:56 pm
Is there any truth in it?

Monte2carlo

Reply #7 on: 16 Sep 2007, 07:14:31 pm
TO those who are currently on the board and for the benefi of those who invest (fans who pay on the gate) please could you explain :-

(1) what you have put into the club financially

(2) What your mandate is to act on behalf of the club

(3) What you have done to attain / deserve the posion you hold

(4) Why the people who financially support the club ( the fans ) should have any faith / confidence in you?

I await your reply.   After all its a community club and we are allowed to ask.  Its not like you blokes own the club or financialy suport it!

anzac,

Instead of hiding behind your screen name asking cheap soundbite questions like that why not ask one of them face to face ?

Monte