• Top Try Scorer

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2007, 05:52:20 pm
good pleased with that. played better than craig macca last season

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 2007, 06:34:56 pm
dunno wich academy games you watched marra but craig macca was the stand out player for the academy last season

danny barker has also signed for 2 more years. ashley elsley is also back training with the team

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 28 Nov 2007, 09:49:27 pm
stephen fox is back training aswel
haven till i die

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 29 Nov 2007, 08:36:42 am
dunno wich academy games you watched marra but craig macca was the stand out player for the academy last season

danny barker has also signed for 2 more years. ashley elsley is also back training with the team

all them mate home and away. craig had couple v good games but didnt see him in the others went missing

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 29 Nov 2007, 10:08:22 am
dan smith isnt a very good player
haven till i die

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 29 Nov 2007, 10:37:08 am
disagree. size lets him down but he tackling and defence are amazing. good in attack too

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 29 Nov 2007, 11:47:31 am
dan smith played better than macca/

this sort of opinion makes me wonder if you evan went to any games last year because daniel smith probably wouldnt of got picked if his dad wasnt one of the coaches because he just dosent do anything. Then to say he played better than craig well thats abit of a joke

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 29 Nov 2007, 11:56:30 am
as ive said was at all the games last year missed 2 actually n dan smith was a stand out player. away at dewsbury he must have saved atleast 3 trys from errors from the other backs. he scored 4 trys against swinton and outshone macca and eilbeck. great prospect and always gonna have idiots saying he only in coz of his dad wen it obv isnt true. cant remember his missing a tackle last year to he honest. he not a flair player but more a workhorse. great prospect at the club and the coachs obv agree with me as he has been given a 2year contract to prove himself.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 29 Nov 2007, 04:57:42 pm
never really rated dan smith, craig macca is a far better player, smith in the games i seen couldnt beat anyone and missed more tackles than he made

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 30 Nov 2007, 11:41:57 am
players like smith and some of the other young lads are the reason i wouldnt sign any more young players on intil they have played first team rugby.Their is no way on earth daniel smith wil be playing firsteam rugby but we will still have to pay him for the next 2 years