HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

player of the year

Guest · 34 · 2754

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 16 Sep 2007, 05:48:46 pm
Can't believe someone voted for Baldwin (was it his misses) ::) :o ::) :o

Whats  wrong  with  picking  Baldwin.  The  guys  unique.  He's  a  strong  hard  runner  who  plays  with  his  heart  on  his  sleeve.  As  soon  as  he  gets  the  ball  you  know  something  fabulous  is  going  to  happen.  His  ball  retention  is  2nd  to  none.  You  don't  need  a  basket  with  this  bloke.  As  for  his  defence  well  what  can  I  say............talk  about  bone  crunching  tackles.  He  lines  his  man  up  and  once  he's  about  to  go  down  he  goes  in  like  an  Excercet  missile  just  to  finish  him  off.  Once  the  hooter  goes  you  can  see  what  effert  he's  made.  Off  goes  that  distinctive  red  head  guard  to  reveal  mass  sweat  and  blood  after  a  hard  days  battle.  Infact  he's  so  physically  and  mentally  drained  he's  1st  in  the  dressing  room  so  recouperation  can  commence.

I  say  well  done  to  that  person  who  voted  for  him.  Lets  hope  his  forms  in  for  the  job.  You'd  make  a great  coach :)

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 16 Sep 2007, 06:39:07 pm
amen brother! field marshall for coach!

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #17 on: 16 Sep 2007, 09:53:42 pm

Whats  wrong  with  picking  Baldwin.  The  guys  unique.  He's  a  strong  hard  runner  who  plays  with  his  heart  on  his  sleeve.  As  soon  as  he  gets  the  ball  you  know  something  fabulous  is  going  to  happen.  His  ball  retention  is  2nd  to  none.  You  don't  need  a  basket  with  this  bloke.  As  for  his  defence  well  what  can  I  say............talk  about  bone  crunching  tackles.  He  lines  his  man  up  and  once  he's  about  to  go  down  he  goes  in  like  an  Excercet  missile  just  to  finish  him  off.  Once  the  hooter  goes  you  can  see  what  effert  he's  made.  Off  goes  that  distinctive  red  head  guard  to  reveal  mass  sweat  and  blood  after  a  hard  days  battle.  Infact  he's  so  physically  and  mentally  drained  he's  1st  in  the  dressing  room  so  recouperation  can  commence.

I  say  well  done  to  that  person  who  voted  for  him.  Lets  hope  his  forms  in  for  the  job.  You'd  make  a great  coach :)

are you being serious ??
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 16 Sep 2007, 10:14:46 pm

are you being serious ??

....................Of  Course.......... ;D ;D

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 16 Sep 2007, 11:21:17 pm
leroy for me

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 17 Sep 2007, 08:32:44 am
Leroy.

Most under rated player at the club

Offline Calverts No1 Fan

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 17 Sep 2007, 10:22:35 am
CALVERTS THE ONLY PLAYER OF THE YEAR FOR ME!! :-* :-*

CALVERTS THE BEST!!

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #22 on: 17 Sep 2007, 05:46:23 pm
BIG BAD RICHARD FLETCHER FOR ME WOOOOO GO ON FLETCHER  ;D  ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
Reply #23 on: 17 Sep 2007, 06:33:45 pm
Matty for he's always there.

Baldwin, i mean noooo way. SORRY
but i mean he's done no for us or against us. when going into a tackle he stope before.
im sorry bt i feel with or without him would be the same!!!
Rugby League isn't just a game, a sport.. It's a way of life <3

Offline Kellsmarra

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 18 Sep 2007, 01:22:43 am
gary broadbent  "again"   he should take over from the  duracell bunny
just keeps going & going ..

newton

Reply #25 on: 18 Sep 2007, 06:43:58 pm
how come duffer got  mom at nearly every home game and has show poor on here
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2007, 09:22:37 pm by newton »

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #26 on: 19 Sep 2007, 05:34:51 pm
Flecther

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline part timer

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 21 Sep 2007, 10:51:28 am
lester is the only player with any sense

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #28 on: 21 Sep 2007, 11:58:04 am
Gone for Gary due to his consistant excellence  ;D

P.S. Who the hell voted for Baldwin? and Why?
I'm sorry but how can you pick a bloke like that over Gary and Richard!!

(If the votes for Baldwin are a wind up then ignore the second part of this post, Cheers!)

Offline _-HAVEN-_

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 09 Oct 2007, 08:22:21 pm
how come duffer got  mom at nearly every home game and has show poor on here
because his mam and dad pick the MOM