who s sid

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 14 Sep 2007, 01:57:02 pm
Simon Baldwin

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 14 Sep 2007, 03:51:55 pm
is R Jackson deffo staying even tho maden and duffy r going?

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 14 Sep 2007, 04:25:39 pm
my source was fletch himself  ::) so unless the lad is lying i think you will find him staying

duffy
mado
sid
az smith
bull
seeds

are leaving the club rob jackson says he will be here next season as did FLETCH

Well i work with Fletch and he has said he wants to stay BUT only if the club agree to what he wants (wages).
He has never said he was stopping just he hopes to stay and he said the same last night.

popularsider

Reply #19 on: 14 Sep 2007, 04:29:06 pm
i was talking to him just before he went to get showerd i said

"here next season fletch?"
"yeah mate i will be"

said the same to r jackson
his reply
"yeah mate ive got 1 year left on me contract and i love it up here and we wil see what happens after that"

fletch is on a 2 year deal anyways so we dont need to neogotiate with him until mid way through next season, but id give him whatever he wants to stay here

Offline cano

• Academy Star
  • Haven in the Maldives
Reply #20 on: 14 Sep 2007, 04:57:37 pm
Heard that if we play Fax it will be next Friday night can someone confirm or deny so that we can get travel plans organised.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 14 Sep 2007, 04:59:30 pm
it is on sunday against fax or eagles for deffo
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

newton

Reply #22 on: 14 Sep 2007, 06:35:53 pm
didnt always agree with dr selection ( TRAVELLERS OVER LOCALS ) the worry now is who is gonna replace him . the names in the hats do nothing to still any fears that i might have , now am thinking better the devil you know and maybe with the bod full backing we would'nt be here today ,looking for a new coach ,never mind looking to strenghten our dissappearing sqaud,one things for sure some are gonna go with him ( duffy bull maden maybe fletch ) worrying times ahead.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 14 Sep 2007, 11:19:54 pm
Its certainly  been  quite  a  week  both  on  and  off  the  field  what  with  DR  going,  Seedsy  possible  playing  his  last  home  match  and  a  host  of  other  players  supposedly  on  there  way  out.

IMO  I'm  releived  DR  is  going.  Picking  Baldwin  over  some  promising  U21's  was  a  massive  blunder  although  in  fairnes  to  the  bloke  I  don't  think  he  received  the  full  suport  of  the  BOD.  Some  of  his  tactics  also  were  bemusing  especially  when  we  have  2  of  the  fastest  wingers  and  yet they  hardly  get  used.

Here's  hoping  we  get  a  coach  for  next  season  who'll  steady  the  ship  and  maybe  bring  in  some  quality  players  that  will  take  the  club forward  even  if  it  does  mean  recruiting  travelling  players.  At  the  end  of  the day  we  can't  rely  just  on  home  grown  talent  or  else  we'll  end  up  no  better  than  a  side  like  Batley.

Also  1  or  2  of  the  BOD  need  to  consider  their  position  as  well.  Most  have  the  clubs  interest's  at  heart  and  do  a  valiant  job  but  some  could be  described  as  deadwood.  Here's  hoping  for  someone  with  a  bit  of  cash  that  can  move  the  club  forward and  into a  new  era. :)

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #24 on: 15 Sep 2007, 09:45:19 am
Its certainly  been  quite  a  week  both  on  and  off  the  field  what  with  DR  going,  Seedsy  possible  playing  his  last  home  match  and  a  host  of  other  players  supposedly  on  there  way  out.

IMO  I'm  releived  DR  is  going.  Picking  Baldwin  over  some  promising  U21's  was  a  massive  blunder  although  in  fairnes  to  the  bloke  I  don't  think  he  received  the  full  suport  of  the  BOD.  Some  of  his  tactics  also  were  bemusing  especially  when  we  have  2  of  the  fastest  wingers  and  yet they  hardly  get  used.

Here's  hoping  we  get  a  coach  for  next  season  who'll  steady  the  ship  and  maybe  bring  in  some  quality  players  that  will  take  the  club forward  even  if  it  does  mean  recruiting  travelling  players.  At  the  end  of  the day  we  can't  rely  just  on  home  grown  talent  or  else  we'll  end  up  no  better  than  a  side  like  Batley.

Also  1  or  2  of  the  BOD  need  to  consider  their  position  as  well.  Most  have  the  clubs  interest's  at  heart  and  do  a  valiant  job  but  some  could be  described  as  deadwood.  Here's  hoping  for  someone  with  a  bit  of  cash  that  can  move  the  club  forward and  into a  new  era. :)

Where exactly do you see this moving forward to bearing in mind P & R ends this time next year???
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 15 Sep 2007, 11:37:10 am
If  I  knew  that  Keith  my  application  form  would  already  be  in.

Next  season  is  certainly  going  to  be  tough.  Salford, Fax, and Leigh  will  be  strong  and  then  you  have  1  of  Cas  or  Widnes.  Then  to  top  that  they'll  be  Celtic  who  will  have  a  licence  to  do  what  they  want  and  spend  what  they  want.  If  they  break  the  salary  cap  no  one  at  RFL  HQ  will  notice  will  they  !!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 15 Sep 2007, 02:12:59 pm
Its very sad to see rugby league spoiled by money and constant rule bending and rules being changed no matter what it does to lower teams

Offline havenbeachbum

• Academy Star
Reply #27 on: 18 Sep 2007, 08:09:43 pm
lets hope Fletch is telling the truth and Rob Jackson isn't

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #28 on: 18 Sep 2007, 08:11:44 pm
if fletch doesn't get paid soon he'll be off..........fact.