HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

An intersesting fact!

Guest · 10 · 896

ANZAC

on: 22 Sep 2007, 03:54:04 pm
As of 3:45 yesterday the only signing Whitehaven have made in the last month is Dexter Miller from Workington Town.

A little skuldugarry and impersonation attained this fact but its 100% accurate.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2007, 04:28:43 pm
there is more,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but no announcements,,or official ones just yet,,,

ANZAC

Reply #2 on: 22 Sep 2007, 05:13:48 pm
I am not talking about annocuncements. ....this is player reistered with the Rugby League.  Until they are registerd they are not signed.  Notwithstanding currnwt players signed for the 2008 season Dexter Miller is the only signing Whitehaven have made inthe last month as far as the Rugby League is concerned.

RE ROSSI

Oh and by the way Rossi does not exist.  There was a Paul Rossi played for the Australian Juniors beaten by the Kiwis in the late 1990's .  He played three  games for St George but then faded out the piture.  he was a Wing / full bck / centre.  It aint him beacuse he gave up RL & years ago through injury.  There is no other ROSSI in the NRL squads or even playing Queensland Cup so its bull **** re ROSSSI ....But Dexter could come good. l 

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2007, 05:24:27 pm
who's talking about rossi  or any aussie for that matter!!!!!!!,not criticising your first post marra,,,,,,,,just stating there is more to come

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2007, 05:44:58 pm
have cas,widnes or fax announced any signings yet?

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 22 Sep 2007, 06:01:32 pm
If the Bod think signing Dexter Millar is good buisness i think i will take my buisness elswere, were is the ambition, i personally think nothing will be told to fans untill we are eliminated from the playoffs. We need big signings, and we need them fast if i want to watch good amateur players ill go to the hornets or even the welfare but  come on Bod If this is true who is making these decisions.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 22 Sep 2007, 06:18:40 pm
I've  nothing  against  Dexter  Miller  but  I  can't  really  see  how  he  will  improve  the  side.

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 22 Sep 2007, 06:19:37 pm
It's props we need, not back rowers. We've enough of them in our squad

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 22 Sep 2007, 06:28:52 pm
Dexter played his best game ever for Town last week but boy have we had to wait a long time to see it!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 22 Sep 2007, 06:45:18 pm
Dexter played his best game ever for Town last week but boy have we had to wait a long time to see it!!!!

Unfortunately, one good game doesn't make a great player.
We've seen plenty of players over the years, who we see have a great game to start with, then never fulfil that potential.

Remember, in football, John Barnes played 50 odd games for England on the  back of one goal in the Maracana