HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widness vs Casstleford

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
on: 17 Sep 2007, 07:08:28 pm
Who do you reckon will win ??

Widness myself bt it may be a close one.
Rugby League isn't just a game, a sport.. It's a way of life <3

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2007, 07:20:51 pm
think cas will do by 12 points

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2007, 08:01:21 pm
Cas by 10.
Hope they do, coz if we beat Fax, we've more chance against Widnes than Cas

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2007, 08:45:12 pm
cas by 2 tries
haven till i die

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 17 Sep 2007, 10:57:44 pm
I'm going for Cas. there hitting form at the right time and Brough at last is starting to show his potential.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 18 Sep 2007, 06:17:02 pm
We've played both recently and to be honest I was a lot more impressed with Cas, I thought they beat us quite comfortably and we did rather well to keep it close but there was no real time in the game when I thought we could actually win it. However when we played Widnes it was touch and go all the way and you could say that we were unfortunate not to get anything out of it. So by that reasoning I've got to go for Cas, but the form book is often thrown out the window in playoff games. To be honest I'm not that bothered either, I think its all set up for these two to meet in the final, as I expect whoever comes through a tough game on Sunday to still be feeling the effects next Thursday night.

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 18 Sep 2007, 08:00:42 pm
cas by 16 at least........on fire at mo

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 19 Sep 2007, 05:30:52 pm
cas by 4

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Monte2carlo

Reply #8 on: 20 Sep 2007, 08:19:31 pm
The way how Cas and widnes are playing tonight,

I hope that we don't fluke our way through to the GF, it will be another embarrasing day out for haven in Leeds and shown on TV again . Come on Fax !!!

Monte

Offline Fomerly of Northumbria Uni Haven

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 20 Sep 2007, 08:21:30 pm
Hopefully its the NL2 game on telly then

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #10 on: 20 Sep 2007, 09:10:58 pm

I hope that we don't fluke our way through to the GF, it will be another embarrasing day out for haven in Leeds and shown on TV again . Come on Fax !!!

Mont[

how would it be a fluke???,,if we do get to the final,,,,yes we may get beat ,,but we would still have got to the final the hard way ,,beating leigh at home,,fax away ,,widnes away,,,some fluke that marra,

Monte2carlo

Reply #11 on: 20 Sep 2007, 09:20:35 pm

Mont[

how would it be a fluke???,,if we do get to the final,,,,yes we may get beat ,,but we would still have got to the final the hard way ,,beating leigh at home,,fax away ,,widnes away,,,some fluke that marra,

If you haven't noticed but over the last few weeks we have been rubbish. Fax will beat us this Sunday so don't worry about the grand final this year 

Roll on 2008 .............not

Monte

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 20 Sep 2007, 10:11:52 pm

Mont[

If you haven't noticed but over the last few weeks we have been rubbish. Fax will beat us this Sunday so don't worry about the grand final this year 

Monte

Yeah we've been poor for more than a few weeks, so who do you blame for that?

I would say that we've been poor for the last two seasons rugby playing wise, but a lot of people have they're own hidden agenda's and blame people that have no input into that side. We've been found out big style, I know what we are going to do for the next 3 or 4 tackles so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know whats going to happen, hopefully a new broom will sweep clean. I thought Steve Mc had limitted idea's coaching wise but I've been proven wrong. For all those who are unhappy about losing a vote in the boardroom, thats life, get over it and move on and help Haven move forward because that chapter should now be closed. Petty arguements should be left and people should be grown up and adult enough to see the bigger picture. Which for all of you out there that dont know what that is, its the welfare of Whitehaven RLFC.

Monte2carlo

Reply #13 on: 20 Sep 2007, 10:24:47 pm

Mont[

Monte

Yeah we've been poor for more than a few weeks, so who do you blame for that?

I would say that we've been poor for the last two seasons rugby playing wise, but a lot of people have they're own hidden agenda's and blame people that have no input into that side. We've been found out big style, I know what we are going to do for the next 3 or 4 tackles so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know whats going to happen, hopefully a new broom will sweep clean. I thought Steve Mc had limitted idea's coaching wise but I've been proven wrong. For all those who are unhappy about losing a vote in the boardroom, thats life, get over it and move on and help Haven move forward because that chapter should now be closed. Petty arguements should be left and people should be grown up and adult enough to see the bigger picture. Which for all of you out there that dont know what that is, its the welfare of Whitehaven RLFC.

Tell me what the bigger picture is as of right now i can only see one direction for next season and it ani't no franchise. The boardroom at the moment is in a little power struggle at the moment, but we can't comment on them as we get censored.

This site is turning into something aout of Orwell's 1984 book !

Monte