Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
on: 23 Sep 2007, 05:05:50 pm
A suggested agend could be:
Conduct of BOD when speaking in public
Fresh faces on the BOD, suitable candiates to speak at the forum
What 'deliverables' did the board give Dave at the start of the season and which has he not delivered.
Who had the final say for ths signing of certain players.

aob
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2007, 05:12:38 pm
Radio Cumbria have just offered to "Chair" a Fans Forum in the same vane as the Carlisle United Forum.

Is this something the BOD would consider?
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

ANZAC

Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2007, 05:17:02 pm
Its a definate must.  radio Cumbria have offered to host it on line. Over to you Des.  Either say yes or explain why you are not prepared to answer to the fans who fund the club.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:21:29 pm
Its a definate must.  radio Cumbria have offered to host it on line. Over to you Des.  Either say yes or explain why you are not prepared to answer to the fans who fund the club.

And at the same time I am formally inviting the moderators of this forum to attend to explain the rules on posting, why they allow inconsistencies ( discrimination in legal terms  which i will look into further ) and why they remove certain posts without reason or explanation.

With responsibility comes accountability. You cannot have 1 without the other.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:32:51 pm
youd not get the truth anyway so why bother. remember a few month ago them getn fats saying were all great theres no split in the camp his face was a picture saying it and they had no right telln him to say it either i for 1 wasnt taken in like some nuts in that room that day.
Like i said on another post one name comes to mind Bill Clinton

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:34:20 pm
Fans Forums are alright providing that everyone who is going to ask questions understands the libal and slander laws and the forum has a very strong Chairman.    I have seen these Forums degenrate into slanging matches which do no-one any good and some people just won't accept some answers that they are given and push for a different answer.    Whether the directors give you the real answers or not they will all sing from the same hymn sheet which can be done in a simple statement from the club!!!

Anyhow the word tonight is that DR will be announced as Town coach tomorrow.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #6 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:39:28 pm
Fans Forums are alright providing that everyone who is going to ask questions understands the libal and slander laws and the forum has a very strong Chairman.    I have seen these Forums degenrate into slanging matches which do no-one any good and some people just won't accept some answers that they are given and push for a different answer.    Whether the directors give you the real answers or not they will all sing from the same hymn sheet which can be done in a simple statement from the club!!!

Anyhow the word tonight is that DR will be announced as Town coach tomorrow.

Keith totally agree with you and i do fully understand the libel laws that is why I am carefull, unlike Mr HW who has posted that Paul Crarey is the next Haven coach. If that turns out to be false, it that libellous against WRLFC???? especailly if Barrow or Paul himself takes offence at it.

Heard the same crack that DR is to be named.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:48:09 pm
I believe if you read my post i say PC is the next Haven Coach.

PC = Paul Cullen, or could it be Phil Clarke, maybe even Paul Crarey, but i never mention anyone by name.

Its time people grew up, and if they want to have a go at the Mods, dont do it threw me, i have nothing to do with them!

TW

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #8 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:49:40 pm
We were told about DR going to town on the coach home tonight aswell.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:50:22 pm
Phil Cantillon maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TW

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:50:33 pm

PC = Paul Cullen, or could it be Phil Clarke, maybe even Paul Crarey, but i never mention anyone by name.

Its time people grew up, and if they want to have a go at the Mods, dont do it threw me, i have nothing to do with them!

TW

or peter cameroux
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #11 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:55:54 pm

Except Simon Baldwin in the post i refferred to earlier.
True Tony but my point is is still very valid.  Could you please ask the  moderator who you have nothing to do wIth if she will reply to my PM.
Thanks

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #12 on: 24 Sep 2007, 06:10:13 pm
A suggested agend could be:
Conduct of BOD when speaking in public
Fresh faces on the BOD, suitable candiates to speak at the forum
What 'deliverables' did the board give Dave at the start of the season and which has he not delivered.
Who had the final say for ths signing of certain players.

But most importantly the 7 directors need to be in attendance together . It wouldbe too easy for Des to appear to take the flack on behalf of others.

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 24 Sep 2007, 06:27:22 pm
Does anyone think it would be a good idea for either David Seeds or Aaron Lester to be invited to join the board?  Wouldn't expect either of the guys to put money into the club, but they are Haven through and through and can advise on playing/player matters!
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 24 Sep 2007, 06:37:10 pm
the forum will only work if all the BOD

des
kenny shep
ron batty
dave farrel
john reed
george rowlinson

are there, its is not a slanging match and neither should the chairman be put up there alone to be shot down by everyone

what were looking for is openess and reassurance that they have plans in place to halt the sense everyone has that the club is going backwards both on and off the feild,
THE MULLET IS BACK