HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Well Done Whitehaven

Guest · 5 · 762

ANZAC

on: 23 Sep 2007, 04:54:32 pm
I think cutting through all the bad mangaemnet by the board, and bad luck we have had with injuries, this is the end of the road for a lot of importent people to Whitehaven rugby League.

David Seeds has played his last game  (god help us) Trindall has gone an ddave Rotherham is no longer coach.

Today they played with spirit and put in a very good performence without a scrum half.  if we had been at home we would have probaly won.

Dr deserves a lot of credit coaching a team to the NRC and the palyoffs without the support of the BOD  whom one or three members have made their feelings known to the players to maximise disruption since July.

WELL DONE DAVE.  YOU CAN BE PROUD OF YOUR EFFORTS OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS AnD MAY YOUR CAREER PROSPER ELSE WHERE.

What are we left with?  Well :-

THE INFAMOUS THREE....Fantastic!!

We are currnetly a squad of 14 looking to sign Dexter, Finch and Lavu to replace Trindall, Lester, Seeds, Maiden, Araon Smith, and yes you heard it here first Jon Duffy!!!  He has said he can't travel any more with a young child>  Where he is going is anyones guess but my money is on Fax or Leigh   

Joe and Fats have not decided but i understand Fats is unlikley to continue.  he has said privatley he aint enjoying it...... i wonder why BOD.

Its going to be a painful three or four months as the truth comes out and dead wood leaves.  Whats stae wel will be in ext year is any ones guess but reaallly depend on the current BOD F***ing off an letting the new investors into the club. 

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2007, 06:02:30 pm
ANZAC, Duffy is definitely going is he? 

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2007, 06:16:45 pm
Thing is Anzac are there any investors out there wanting to put money into the club.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2007, 06:19:55 pm
yes you heard it here first Jon Duffy!!!  He has said he can't travel any more with a young child>  Where he is going is anyones guess but my money is on Fax or Leigh   

Heard it weeks ago mate - looks like he is off to our victors today!

A bit like the News of the World and the People having the same "Exclusive"
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:45:30 pm
lets hope now we can build something out of whats left.