Farewell to David Seeds

Your thoughts?
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2007, 04:47:47 pm
Well i wonder if all this indiscipline is the real reason we lost today.
How can we play so well for 12 mins then capitulate!!
Do the players care?? are they ( or some of them) more bothered about the end of season doo, as 1 stated at work last week.
God knows,

Disappointed  you bet
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2007, 04:58:58 pm
D.R.

Loss of 2 big players key to the game.
Need budget and full time players to compete in this league.
Proud to be part of a great set up, good youth set up.

PLayers not too downhearted in the dresing room ( why the hell not????)
Could have had a dig at the board but didn't.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2007, 05:20:44 pm
yeh ,,fair play to dr,,held his dignity high,,which is more to be said than some bod members,,,,,well im for one are waiting for some announements very soon,,it needs to be soon,and bloody good ones at that,,,,,,,infact i thought i'd never say this but i  will not be returning to the rec until certain bod members have ***** off,,,,and you know who you are,,,youveas much go forward in you as simon baldwin has,,,,,,,,,,,,,none               infact it'll my last posting on here aswell until the same thing happens,,,tarra for now,,,hope to be speaking to you all withing a ouple of weeks if they have the guts and balls to do it

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2007, 06:04:22 pm
To tell you the truth I am glad  & happy to see the back of this season. For some strange reason something as not felt right about it all the way through.
Can not put me finger on it, but it as definitely been one I wish to forget!

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2007, 06:54:35 pm
To tell you the truth I am glad  & happy to see the back of this season. For some strange reason something as not felt right about it all the way through.

I AGREE JUST COULD'NT GET INTO IT THIS SEASON
               EXCEPT FOR BLACKPOOL AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THERE :o :o :o :o
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 23 Sep 2007, 07:30:14 pm
Bit of a strange season really, far too much rumour, negativity and in fighting. IMO the club is going through a bad period that appears to be leading us backwards. It has to be said that it looks as though the good years are coming to a close, but on the other hand many things may change over the close season. We can all live in hope!

Here's looking forward to next year.

P.S. I hope I never see Mr Baldwin in a Haven shirt again.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 23 Sep 2007, 07:32:23 pm
Feel the whole season has been a bit of an anti climax. Definitely wasnt bothered if we lost today, because i couldnt have faced another drubbing on SKY with Baldy Bonce slating us.

We never really hit top gear this year and only really performed well at home against Catalans, which was a game we were never expected to win.

The games that sum our season up are the Away Defeats at Donny and Sheffield and the Home defeat to Leigh after we won down there. Surely a cardinal losing to a team, that you beat away.

Ah well, onwards and upwards, good luck to our new coach PC, lets hope he gives YOUTH a chance.

TW

ANZAC

Reply #8 on: 23 Sep 2007, 07:48:23 pm
You got it right we are in the playoffs and no one is really arsed if we win.  There was no belief in the team. 

The BOD have totlly destroyed the season.  Certain BOD members have been undermining the coach since July. The unbeliebaly take a decison to ditch him in the middle of the play offs what sort of twisted leadership is that.  They have a hell of a lot to answer for...not that they have the guts to.    Unless there are changes at the top more and more fans are going to walk away. 

Some major mistakes made this year, split views on the BOD and  individuals excersing their egos that have no right.  Theyv'e nearly killed the club once and they have been let back through the door.  Criminal!!! 

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:23:48 pm
The decision was made by the BOD, but to be fair to them, it was DR who wanted to know thier decison before the Leigh Game.

Anyways it may not be long till DR faces Haven again, a certain Ike Southward memorial game may see DR v The New Haven Coack ( PC )

TW

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:27:53 pm
there was a hand full of lads that wanted it the rest didnt give a sh*t,. well done Fax

ANZAC

Reply #11 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:30:53 pm
If Paul Crarey is the next haven coach The Whitehaven BOD need throughing the dock with their boots on.

The only possible way they can salvage an anoune of credability is by appointing a more experience / higher achieving coach than the one they ditched.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:53:44 pm
If Paul Crarey is the next haven coach The Whitehaven BOD need throughing the dock with their boots on.

The only possible way they can salvage an anoune of credability is by appointing a more experience / higher achieving coach than the one they ditched.

peter cameroux
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 23 Sep 2007, 09:39:30 pm
Do the players care?? are they ( or some of them) more bothered about the end of season doo, as 1 stated at work last week.

which one? ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 23 Sep 2007, 10:31:39 pm

I can put my finger on it ! whining so called supporters that only get behind there team when they win and a few board members with delusions of grandeur.

Well done Haven team and the true supporters