• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 23 Sep 2007, 10:36:41 pm
Well said toddy!

I couldn't agree more!

Lets look forward to next season  :)

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 24 Sep 2007, 10:28:39 am
did you see the lad on the score board it took him 5mins to put 4 on haha he then turned to ask someone is that right lmfao

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 24 Sep 2007, 11:25:44 am
Yesterday 2 evenly matched teams, games like that won by team making least mistakes, we made too many:

1) Spencer makes a great break but final pass goes astray, should have been 8-0 to us, but they go downfield & make it 6-2

2) Maden fails to deal with kick in in goal area

3) Asleep at restart after drawing level, Holroyd kicks penalty

4) Calvert fails to deal with a harmless kick & goes into touch. They score from scrum

5) Rudd attempts short drop out doesn't go 10 yards, Holroyd kicks penalty.

I think the game was lost on those incidents.

Offline partonian

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 24 Sep 2007, 12:07:14 pm
well said mr hopefull   100% behind you  the directors have got some explaining to do

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #19 on: 24 Sep 2007, 02:03:38 pm
Yesterday 2 evenly matched teams, games like that won by team making least mistakes, we made too many:

1) Spencer makes a great break but final pass goes astray, should have been 8-0 to us, but they go downfield & make it 6-2

2) Maden fails to deal with kick in in goal area

3) Asleep at restart after drawing level, Holroyd kicks penalty

4) Calvert fails to deal with a harmless kick & goes into touch. They score from scrum

5) Rudd attempts short drop out doesn't go 10 yards, Holroyd kicks penalty.

I think the game was lost on those incidents.

spot on.especially the calvert and maden incidents

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #20 on: 24 Sep 2007, 02:46:44 pm
 I'd agree on those points aswell but it was also lost on needless penalties! Will anyone ever have the balls to tell Jacko, Calvert and whoever else thinks it's fantastic to keep giving away penalties for high tackles?! I found myself agreeing with the Fax fans about how dirty we are! It's pathetic.
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 24 Sep 2007, 02:59:16 pm
I  think  any  new  coach  will  watch  vidoe's  of  this  season's  games  and  pick  up  on  it  right  away  just  how  many  pens  we  give  away. :(

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 24 Sep 2007, 04:23:15 pm
The same problems as we've had under DR.
Poor discipline has cost us again and that has to come down the coach.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 24 Sep 2007, 07:52:59 pm
i was not there but given that we were missing duffy and bull, and lost maca early and fletch for the 2nd half, then i think the result was ok

look at the fax squad it will cost a lot more tham ours, and some reall quality in it, to get beat by 8 is no great shame and it proves we can still play away fom home
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #24 on: 24 Sep 2007, 08:18:09 pm
It was a tough game and silly penalties were given away. The players looked disapointed. I thought we could have won when Rudd kicked us 2-0 up and when spencer was on a break but injuries came on and we only had a two man bench which meant we had to keep baldwin(hu was on the ramage!) stay on.
BUT

Good luck to Seedsy !! HAVEN LEGEND !!!
and good luck to Dave !

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #25 on: 03 Mar 2008, 07:16:25 pm
yeh ,,fair play to dr,,held his dignity high,,which is more to be said than some bod members,,,,,well im for one are waiting for some announements very soon,,it needs to be soon,and bloody good ones at that,,,,,,,infact i thought i'd never say this but i  will not be returning to the rec until certain bod members have ***** off,,,,and you know who you are,,,youveas much go forward in you as simon baldwin has,,,,,,,,,,,,,none               infact it'll my last posting on here aswell until the same thing happens,,,tarra for now,,,hope to be speaking to you all withing a ouple of weeks if they have the guts and balls to do it/

well it took more than a couple of weeks,,but there you go