HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

T Flannerz - Critisim of Directors

Guest · 19 · 1442

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 22 Sep 2007, 01:21:15 am
what we write on these forums whether offical or not it reflects upon the club if people do not agree with directors the should tell them face to face and not slander them on this forum

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #16 on: 22 Sep 2007, 04:51:08 pm
Try a poll on here Neil,
Ive done one on my site and ,wasnt huge number voted but out of it 80% agreed he should go.Majority ive spoken too out and about think so too.

can't see any reason to have a poll now on wether or not it was the correct decision to not renew D.R contract,,,,,,,but i think we should have one on which members of the bod should go,, reckon most of us paying fans know which membersof the bod want to move the club genuinly forward,,and i mean rapidly forward,,,,,and the guys waiting in the wings are surely and truly wanting the best for the club,,for me,,,,, and they may have done a good job over many years,,,,but i'm sorry to say the old members are stuck in cukoo land and are terified of change,they need to GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY as soon as our season is over and make way for the ones who are prepared to put new cash into our beloved club

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #17 on: 23 Sep 2007, 11:20:08 am

can't see any reason to have a poll now on wether or not it was the correct decision to not renew D.R contract,,,,,,,but i think we should have one on which members of the bod should go,, reckon most of us paying fans know which membersof the bod want to move the club genuinly forward,,and i mean rapidly forward,,,,,and the guys waiting in the wings are surely and truly wanting the best for the club,,for me,,,,, and they may have done a good job over many years,,,,but i'm sorry to say the old members are stuck in cukoo land and are terified of change,they need to GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY as soon as our season is over and make way for the ones who are prepared to put new cash into our beloved club
Great idea MH will you kick it off????
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

ANZAC

Reply #18 on: 23 Sep 2007, 12:52:19 pm
Yep I will second that for sure those are the three to go in my book.  They were on the BOD when we nearly went under left and then came back when others had turned it around.