HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ricky Wright

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
on: 26 Sep 2007, 07:38:15 am

Are we renewing his contract? Anybody spoken to him?

I personally don't want him in the team next season (Not that I am a coach or anything). I seen him on Friday night outside Senny's at about 1.30 in the morning, beleive me he could not walk! He was bangin off every wall he walked past, I said to my mate 'He can't of been picked for the Fax match on Sunday'. !!!!!!!!!!! I know the players are intitled to do what they want in their spare time but surely not go out and get steam boated 2 days before an important match. Do they not have training on a Saturday? If they do I can guarentee he would have been in a right state! We must be off our heads paying ?80 before the season starts for new home and away tops then there is all the money we fork out for away travel and then home matches, and Ricky Wright can't even keep his self right for the last match of the season!!!

errrrmmmmm who are the daft people here! I can't beleive my money goes to pay for someones wages like that!

Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2007, 02:23:24 pm
if not selected why cant he go and get blotto?
we all do it!

i sure do it when im off work?
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2007, 02:31:29 pm
 :D What do you want him doin sitting  in with baldrick playing super tubbies on the xbox :D :D

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 26 Sep 2007, 05:43:42 pm
Ricky Wright just about sums up what has gone wrong in the last two seasons. Too many low achievers and too many with low ambitions in the club. Get rid!