the new coach is what ashe said evidently,

So with Dave being the new coach along with his no.2 hewer,
wonder which players are on the way.

Well done for getting Miller, one good game this season you
must be so pleased. ;)

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:53:48 pm
Simon Baldwin. He will give you donkeys some go forward. Dave Rotherham's best signing, what vision. Workington are welcome to both.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:54:45 pm
liam harrison is the only sighning we have made along wid the aussie stand off and kiwi forward

dont think we have sighned him and from the sound of the match today what the hell we doing getting him

Monte2carlo

Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:55:20 pm
Was joking marra, but seriously some are coming with
the new coach is what ashe said evidently,

So with Dave being the new coach along with his no.2 hewer,
wonder which players are on the way.

Well done for getting Miller, one good game this season you
must be so pleased. ;)

Fletcher and Duffy maybe new Town players Steve

Monte

IpswichSteve

Reply #6 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:57:23 pm
Trust me, Miller has signed for you.

Touchy touchy tonight on here.

Ask a simple question get your head bitten off.

Just because we've got your coach.  ::)

Monte - Nice one, you get the drift a bit of friendly banter.  ;D

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:59:27 pm
at a guess i would say

rickey wright
 eilbeck
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 23 Sep 2007, 09:00:35 pm
Very touchy touchy, it seems a few worms have turned,its not long ago you couldnt say a bad word about our BODs, know they are the ones shouting for thier heads. I wonder if something has happened close to home, that made them change their minds.

TW

IpswichSteve

Reply #9 on: 23 Sep 2007, 09:01:08 pm
 :D :D Your'e OK thanks you can keep our Ricky.

I'll swap you beaumont for a bag of spuds?

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #10 on: 23 Sep 2007, 09:06:53 pm
Very touchy touchy, it seems a few worms have turned,its not long ago you couldnt say a bad word about our BODs, know they are the ones shouting for thier heads. I wonder if something has happened close to home, that made them change their minds.

No Tony off the mark again. I have publicly backed the BOD many times especially about the stck that they were getting over the new stand, but certain things have happended recently e.g 2 of then publicly slagging the coach off in front of fee paying supporters aftter the Widnes game.getting rid of a coach with a 75% win ratio.
If that constitues the worm turning then guilty as charged.
But if something even closer to home as happended then please enlighten me via PM
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 23 Sep 2007, 09:46:15 pm
liam harrison is the only sighning we have made along wid the aussie stand off and kiwi forward

dont think we have sighned him and from the sound of the match today what the hell we doing getting him

Don't you mean Liam Finch!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 23 Sep 2007, 10:25:28 pm

TW

first of all tony yes i have defend the BOD in the past and rotherham also, however the one thing i think they have got right is letting him go even though the timing is awfull, although again he has not been helped by some of the actions of the BOD . My reasons  should you wish to know them for feeling some of the BOD need to go are the following but i have no doubt you and your fellow moderators will remove them as you normally do

a) how can the BOD let one of the members of the BOD carry on in his position even though he was found out to be touting one of our up and coming stars (who the club have put a lot of time and effort in to) to bradford FACT not slander or libel so no need to delete it
B) 2 other directors open slagging off the coach and undermine him in a room full of haven fans(again FACT)
C) faliure to address on numerous occasions numerous problems in the club bar( toilets, closing early etc) falling attendances , lack of things for family on match days etc etc

i could go on ,but that is why i feel some of the BOD need to go .As they seem more interested in their own little power trips rather than doing what is best for the club as a whole

hope this meets with your approval and if you do feel the need to remove or edited it , please do me the privillige of letting me know why
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 23 Sep 2007, 11:01:44 pm

TW

first of all tony yes i have defend the BOD in the past and rotherham also, however the one thing i think they have got right is letting him go even though the timing is awfull, although again he has not been helped by some of the actions of the BOD . My reasons  should you wish to know them for feeling some of the BOD need to go are the following but i have no doubt you and your fellow moderators will remove them as you normally do

a) how can the BOD let one of the members of the BOD carry on in his position even though he was found out to be touting one of our up and coming stars (who the club have put a lot of time and effort in to) to bradford FACT not slander or libel so no need to delete it
B) 2 other directors open slagging off the coach and undermine him in a room full of haven fans(again FACT)
C) faliure to address on numerous occasions numerous problems in the club bar( toilets, closing early etc) falling attendances , lack of things for family on match days etc etc

i could go on ,but that is why i feel some of the BOD need to go .As they seem more interested in their own little power trips rather than doing what is best for the club as a whole

hope this meets with your approval and if you do feel the need to remove or edited it , please do me the privillige of letting me know why

JUST BEEN A PLAIN OLD MEMBER JUST LIKE YOURSELF, I CANNOT REMOVE POSTS !

TW

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 24 Sep 2007, 05:27:37 pm
I hear DR is our new coach. ;D ;D

But evidently he's bringing a few players with him, any
word on this then?

Broadbent will do for one ;) :D

You were signing Bamber to replace Liam C but now you have signed DR you have no chance of getting Bamber.
Hewer has good contacts with all the under 21s but they don't like DR so they wont sign either.
So if hes bringing a player with him it has to be one who likes him,,,,,,,,so i am lost as to who actually liked him.