HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

we are now in transition

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 25 Sep 2007, 11:23:32 am
Are all players not usually contracted up till the end of October, that could be the main reason why we've heard nothing about new signings and will probably hear nothing about new signings until early November at the soonest. Why all the fuss and pomp about not hearing anything when players are still being paid by their present clubs is laughable. Then again I pay ?12 every other week and also pay into club lotteries (where I've a chance to win money), I demand to know everything thats going on behind the scenes I've a god given right to know  ::) ::) ::).

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 25 Sep 2007, 06:07:25 pm
Are all players not usually contracted up till the end of October, that could be the main reason why we've heard nothing about new signings and will probably hear nothing about new signings until early November at the soonest. Why all the fuss and pomp about not hearing anything when players are still being paid by their present clubs is laughable. Then again I pay ?12 every other week and also pay into club lotteries (where I've a chance to win money), I demand to know everything thats going on behind the scenes I've a god given right to know  ::) ::) ::).

Problem is Recre many clubs start signing players even before their contracts are up hence us signing Finch and Leigh announcing the signing of Smith and Maden.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 26 Sep 2007, 08:23:17 pm
S o pupetmaster accepting the factthat we won 75% of our games if the new coach achieves a less than 75 % win ratio will you be for or against him?

Interested to know....becasue i will bet my shoes the next guy will not achieve what Rotherham has>

forget the Nobody Really Cares competition, in the games that counted in 2007 DITHERHAM had a win % of 61.11%
in 2006 DITHERHAM had a win % of 69.44%
giving an average over his 2 seasons of 65.28%

nowhere near 75%

in 2005 mccormack had a win % of 88.89%

and people still can't see DITHERHAM has taken us BACKWARDS!

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #18 on: 26 Sep 2007, 08:41:39 pm
I thught you were garn to wuk in jamland mackie
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 26 Sep 2007, 09:00:06 pm
am at wuk in higher jamland marra!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #20 on: 26 Sep 2007, 10:24:52 pm
Recre are you a member of the BOD or something, If your happy with the way things are, thats fine, you have your say, some of us are not happy and we have as much right to a say as you? So stop coming back with the wise cracks all the time.You keep saying whatever you want marra you pay your money? But stop trying to make out the rest of us know nowt, I know more than you know pal and if I opened my gob, the **** would hit the fan. But If it were me pal I would be WANTING SOME INDEPENDENTS looking through the books as well TO SEE WHERE ALL THE MONEY AS GONE..and don't say fecking wages!  Some of you guys are like sponges, soak all the ****e up they tell you. Get some one to give you a ring out, wipe the ****e of your glasses and out of your lugs, and see whats going on.
Trust in god, Not the members of the round table. This club will be like Workington in 2 years, watch and learn.
Now I have heard & watched enough ****e for this season.  You guys carry on?