HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Who's Dave bringing with him?

Guest · 25 · 1774

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 24 Sep 2007, 05:36:00 pm
Hi, Ipswich Steve, nice to see your post on here.
I actually said to Dave R yesterday that I have a feeling he might come back to haunt us next season. He gave a long slow half-smile and declared "You never know !"
BTW, if you want to upset him before he takes up his post---if, indeed he does---then spell his name correctly (Rotheram and not RotherHam).
Mind you if he does sign for you he would then become RotherJAM!!!!! (LOL)
El Tel.

Monte2carlo

Reply #16 on: 24 Sep 2007, 05:42:26 pm
I actually said to Dave R yesterday that I have a feeling he might come back to haunt us next season. He gave a long slow half-smile and declared "You never know !"
BTW, if you want to upset him before he takes up his post---if, indeed he does---then spell his name correctly (Rotheram and not RotherHam).
El Tel.

Tel,

with you having wukinton jam running through your viens will you be going to the DD next season to see DR, GH and a.n.other back room member of staff

Monte

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 24 Sep 2007, 08:28:12 pm
El Tel.

Tel,

with you having wukinton jam running through your viens will you be going to the DD next season to see DR, GH and a.n.other back room member of staff

Monte

I've done a few games for Town, Chris, and got to say I've always been welcomed by their staff.
Suppose I'll just have to put eh! at the end of every sentence so "my people" can follow my drift., eh?
What will you be doing every Sunday now the RL is finished, Chris---don't tell me footie!!! ZZZzzz
El Tel.

Monte2carlo

Reply #18 on: 24 Sep 2007, 09:45:00 pm
El Tel.

Tel,

Monte

I've done a few games for Town, Chris, and got to say I've always been welcomed by their staff.
Suppose I'll just have to put eh! at the end of every sentence so "my people" can follow my drift., eh?
What will you be doing every Sunday now the RL is finished, Chris---don't tell me footie!!! ZZZzzz
El Tel.

Nah, not footie, rather take up knitting than watch them over paid prima donna's/ rapists/killers/racists/gamblers nowday

M

IpswichSteve

Reply #19 on: 26 Sep 2007, 07:08:09 am
El Tel.

:-[ 

El Tel sorry about that will get it right from now on, with a professional
coach with good contacts, I think we might finally get somewhere in the
last year of the famous five year plan.  ;D

9.30am Today the club moves forward. :)

DAVE ROTHERAMS BLUE & WHITE TARZAN ARMY

Good luck with Jane as your new coach. ;)

justonelilpoint

Reply #20 on: 26 Sep 2007, 09:07:54 am
Steve Trindall by look of it

DR confirmed on 9 O'Clock news

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 26 Sep 2007, 09:29:03 am
take baldrick too another pro contact player :D :D

justonelilpoint

Reply #22 on: 26 Sep 2007, 09:34:29 am
Would have only wanted to keep him if he didnt fill our one overseas place and was off the quota
Mind dont Town have two anyway ?

Monte2carlo

Reply #23 on: 26 Sep 2007, 05:57:28 pm
El Tel.

:-[ 

El Tel sorry about that will get it right from now on, with a professional
coach with good contacts, I think we might finally get somewhere in the
last year of the famous five year plan.  ;D

9.30am Today the club moves forward. :)

DAVE ROTHERAMS BLUE & WHITE TARZAN ARMY

Good luck with Jane as your new coach. ;)

I heard that david seeds is on his way to DP as he is frae Wukinton

Monte

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 26 Sep 2007, 11:48:51 pm
he threw his boots in the crowd on sunday and said he dont want em back think hes had enough marra which ya can understand at 32 or 33