HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fletcher

Guest · 10 · 1350

ANZAC

on: 23 Sep 2007, 05:32:45 pm
Does anyone know his intentions i thought he was on a two year contract but suggestion on the radio from coxy is he is unhappy?

He is our one quality backrow and would be a huge loss?

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2007, 05:51:05 pm
well des,s response to rotherham going when asked about players leaving was "was for every action theres a reaction"

well the reaction i have been told is both him and duffy are off, they rated DR

« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2007, 06:11:06 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Online whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2007, 06:24:17 pm
Thing  with  Fletcher  is  he  has  a  house  and  a  job  in  the  area  +  I  think  a  kid  at  a  local  school  so  uprooting  won't  be  easy.  Lets  hope  all  this  rumour  is  false  and  we  keep  him  for  next  season.  With  all  the  players  reported  to  be  leaving  its  very  worrying  times  and  godforbid  we  could  end  up  a  team  that  would  struggle  in  NL2  never  mind  NL1. :o

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2007, 09:35:47 pm
Thing  with  Fletcher  is  he  has  a  house  and  a  job  in  the  area  +  I  think  a  kid  at  a  local  school  so  uprooting  won't  be  easy. 
Workington isn't too far away though.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

justonelilpoint

Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2007, 09:52:16 am
For every action there is a a reaction

works both ways though doesnt it ? wasnt so long back we hearing some players wouldnt be here next year from U21's if DR was still here next year!

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2007, 10:36:01 am
Well BKM from what i heard  last night in spoons from fletcher was he didn't like DR and didn't really rate him at all.

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2007, 05:46:01 pm
Well BKM from what i heard  last night in spoons from fletcher was he didn't like DR and didn't really rate him at all.

Surely good news

Offline From the Jam Butty Mines

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2007, 07:42:53 pm
Thing  with  Fletcher  is  he  has  a  house  and  a  job  in  the  area  +  I  think  a  kid  at  a  local  school  so  uprooting  won't  be  easy.
He's been up here less than a year and didn't have too many worries about up rooting his family then, as for his house and job, I am sure whoever he signs for (if he signs for someone else that is) will find him a house and job just as quickly as he found on up here. Unless he planning on spending the next 10-15 years in west cumbria I can't see this stopping him moving on.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #8 on: 26 Sep 2007, 07:26:48 am
I spoke to him a few weeks ago and he was talking about starting his new job on site, I said to him does that mean we still have you next season and he said 'I hope so, I am contracted for 2 seasons'.

Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #9 on: 26 Sep 2007, 06:51:58 pm
I hope he stays i think hes aboslutly class !!!  ;D