HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

News and Star - Baldwins ready to RUMBLE

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 22 Sep 2007, 04:29:46 pm
It seems according to tonights News and Star that Mr Baldwin is ready to rumble!!

Personally i think Rotheram is taking the p**s and should be relieved of his coaching duties now!

If he thinks Baldwin can replace Trindall he needs certified.

TW

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2007, 05:41:10 pm
can't afford to be carrying players 2mora.the fact he's in the squad is a joke never mind the 17.
and apparently he's on five f@&*ing hundred pound a week!!!!!!!

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 22 Sep 2007, 06:06:30 pm
LESTER LEAVES TO GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE, AND THIS DONKEY TURNS UP, BOD DO U WATCH THE GAMES WITH YOUR EYES SHUT

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2007, 04:46:05 pm
Donkeys they are. Only one place for them to go?

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2007, 08:43:45 pm
thats the funniest thing ive seen baldrick ready to rumble

fletcher12

Reply #5 on: 24 Sep 2007, 03:17:36 pm
only time baldwin rumbles is wen he is hungry the BIG waste of space..

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 24 Sep 2007, 04:20:26 pm
...........or  maybe  rumbling  his  way  to  the  bank  to  deposit  the  vast  amounts  were  paying  him :(

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2007, 04:49:30 pm
Lets look on the bright side  ;D

Surely Baldwin is history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 24 Sep 2007, 11:36:44 pm
...........or  maybe  rumbling  his  way  to  the  bank  to  deposit  the  vast  amounts  were  paying  him :(

Ever time someone says something like this i end up laughing on the floor. Besides the fact the club does not even earn vast amounts, i hardly call 500 quid vast amount? even my wife earns well over double that a week and she can work at her occupation till 60 if she wanted to, not just 32-35 years old like a player can.If supporters stopped bagging every new player the first few months plus,you might just find the team and player lift. Because unless the players train 4+ days a week it will be virtually impossible to be up in the number one spot on the ladder consistently. Hard for a player to work and also train 4+ days a week.

Monte2carlo

Reply #9 on: 24 Sep 2007, 11:57:29 pm

Ever time someone says something like this i end up laughing on the floor. Besides the fact the club does not even earn vast amounts, i hardly call 500 quid vast amount? even my wife earns well over double that a week and she can work at her occupation till 60 if she wanted to, not just 32-35 years old like a player can.If supporters stopped bagging every new player the first few months plus,you might just find the team and player lift. Because unless the players train 4+ days a week it will be virtually impossible to be up in the number one spot on the ladder consistently. Hard for a player to work and also train 4+ days a week.

wow toddy is there any spare jobs going at were your missus is working ?1000,00 per week to take home

Monte

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 25 Sep 2007, 12:19:57 am

wow toddy is there any spare jobs going at were your missus is working ?1000,00 per week to take home

Monte

Plenty marra, if you have a University degree and 10+ years of experience working for international companies in a high position. ;D