HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

self destruction

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 25 Sep 2007, 08:52:07 pm
see on the town site it says they have a press conference tomorrow to anounce the new coach

think its nailed on its DR

more worrying is the rumours that he is taking gary hewer(great academy coach) and the condintioner with him

both big gaps to fill

notice that he leaves only one member of the coaching staff behind
 we will have no coach(agree he had to go just the wrong time) no academy coach, no conditioner, a BOD signing players and at logger heads with each other and the fans

sorry but i think we have pushed the self destructed button

time for the BOD to let in the new blood of barry richardson and his team, at least while barry was there we never had any rumours of money troubles , players not getting paid and all the other C*** we are hearing about day after day after day

« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2007, 12:20:24 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2007, 09:14:11 pm
conditioner Will be a big loss but there will be another out there.

if you mean peter s by the 'notice which one he's leaving behind' the peter has never been the biggest fan of dr and is haven through and through.so wouldn't go to town.(if not peter who?)

totally agree about barry rich.

Message edited due to unacceptable comment
« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2007, 10:34:12 pm by Flannerz »

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2007, 09:44:52 pm
gary has to go if dave goes because he's so far up his arse he's stuck now.
So you are either jealous or do not like GH very much. The point is he is an excellent future head coach, player perfomance coach and will be missed

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2007, 09:46:39 pm
I just hope for our sakes (Town) that it works out better than the last time we took a coach from Haven!!!!   I'm sure it will but I'll just be happy to see him sort out our dead wood and put an end to the drink culture that seems to be too prevalent at the moment.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 25 Sep 2007, 09:55:49 pm
gary has to go if dave goes because he's so far up his arse he's stuck now.
So you are either jealous or do not like GH very much. The point is he is an excellent future head coach, player perfomance coach and will be missed

yep you hit the nail on the head.i'm jealous of gary hewer.you've rumbled me.oops

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2007, 10:30:52 pm
I just hope for our sakes (Town) that it works out better than the last time we took a coach from Haven!!!!   I'm sure it will but I'll just be happy to see him sort out our dead wood and put an end to the drink culture that seems to be too prevalent at the moment.

guinness and walshy leaving arn't they keith? them 2 alone would be an end of the drinking culture  :D

as for sorting out the dead wood he played ours prop from the start in the most important game of the season.

hope he gets town back in nl1 cos it'll be good for rugby round here to get the league derby back